Discussion Local cable operators telecasting content illegally?

Downloading Movies From 3rd Party Site is Not Wrong
Iam Thinking It's Illigal From so Many Days
From Now I Think I Should Drop My OTT Subscription Of Hotstar And Zee5
They don't care about Piracy due to political relations 😤
Taking broadcasting right is matter of concern it doesn't matter where they get file from because a single company have service in many states this is how they even you won't believe many MSO collab to take broadcasting right.

Fastway doesn't broadcast latest movies now they used to do it 3-4 years ago. I think Hathway and den also don't broadcast latest movies now.
No bro big players not make this type of mistakes but local players doing it without any tension.

Recently i watched icc t20 World Cup final from a local cable channel 😁and they advertised local ads during ads time🥲
Star Sports be like.
EbpiJhT.jpg

I wrote to one of the biggest broadcaster in the country regarding illegal broadcast with time, date, channel and every detail possible. I even attached images. Never heard from them back. I assumed they care more about distribution than some local cable MSO.

Fastway doesn't broadcast latest movies now they used to do it 3-4 years ago. I think Hathway and den also don't broadcast latest movies now.
No bro big players not make this type of mistakes but local players doing it without any tension.
You guys are customer of Fastway?
I guess no so don't presume things Fastway broadcast movies and yes latest movies after degital release and that from P sites.

For a single MSO, say InDigital in my case, Local Cable channels are different all over Mumbai, What I Have in box not necessarily same would be available in different areas of the city, The service channels branded as NXT studios, which are available country wide on NXT/In have movie rights mostly from Shemaroo, they also operate other service channels with content from Shemaroo.

You guys are customer of Fastway?
I guess no so don't presume things Fastway broadcast movies and yes latest movies after degital release and that from P sites.
Yes i am using Fastway. Fastway doesn't show latest movies now. May be you are talking about Fastway radiant.

Yes i am using Fastway. Fastway doesn't show latest movies now. May be you are talking about Fastway radiant.
Yes I've Fastway Radiant but jaipur is big city till they might have got caught.

how can we forget the good old days when cable operator used to swap some channel around 9 pm and play ren tv , and we used to skip channel immediately before our parents arrive
I remember my cable operator used some software named Amigo movie star and streamed songs and movies . We used to call him thru landline and ask to play so and so movie . :)
Those days were golden days bro in just 100 bucks we get all cable tv channels no confusion about packages really missing those days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock