Discussion Local cable operators telecasting content illegally?

Golden era of cable was when it made transition to digital. You got ton of channels with no compromise in viewing. Later LCNs on analogue cable were blurry. I never got why South Indian films friends would pay to watch blurry Sun TV and Gemini TV. Sometimes in black and white. These were normally in channel numbers like 80 or 90. I recall watching Aparichit in black and white. Only advantage during analogue era was we would still get DD National and DD News during cable outrage. That's how I watched London Olympics as it was rainy season.

Golden era of cable was when it made transition to digital. You got ton of channels with no compromise in viewing. Later LCNs on analogue cable were blurry. I never got why South Indian films friends would pay to watch blurry Sun TV and Gemini TV. Sometimes in black and white. These were normally in channel numbers like 80 or 90. I recall watching Aparichit in black and white. Only advantage during analogue era was we would still get DD National and DD News during cable outrage. That's how I watched London Olympics as it was rainy season.
I still remember when I shifted from analogue to digital box before it was made mendatory all channels a to z all channels in digital quality without any compromise. Sometimes I used to watch shows in other languages too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock