• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 113
  • Views: Views 9,306
Status
Not open for further replies.
🎊Eureka... It's Working🎉
tenor.gif

Last edited:
@Bapun Raz bro one suggestion is there any way put image upload option next to post reply option in Mobile view 🤔🤔

Because till today we used post reply that place till yesterday Nit so after typed the content automatically finger touching select files option 😏😏

If possible please implement bro from morning lot of times touched create files option instead of post reply 🤪🤪😂😂
I can understand the problem bro. But its a relatively new feature developed so give us time and we will try to improve it over time. Since we got the feature in 'working' condition i didn't wanted to delay the implementation so those who don't know can upload images.

@Gobinaath bro,

We could have added all Image uploading and Reply buttons under one line. But quote buttons (which comes when you select some posts) comes there so its not possible.

See this image to know what i am talking:

4u29FC1.jpg

One of the best feature
This feature was also available in the past but I do not know why it was removed.
Better late than never 😍😍

Last edited:
@Gobinaath bro,

We could have added all Image uploading and Reply buttons under one line. But quote buttons (which comes when you select some posts) comes there so its not possible.

We get directed to Select files as it is of the same button colour. Could we change the colour of new buttons to be visually distinguishable?

@Gobinaath bro,

4u29FC1.jpg
Oh ok bro No probs 🙂🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock