• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 113
  • Views: Views 9,306
Status
Not open for further replies.
fSNwwv9.jpg

:love::love::p

It's taking too much time to upload here, I have tried to upload some pics from last one hour non of them are success. At the same time uploaded same image with in seconds on imgur app. @Bapun Raz bro kindly resolve this issue asap.

It's taking too much time to upload here, I have tried to upload some pics from last one hour non of them are success. At the same time uploaded same image with in seconds on imgur app. @Bapun Raz bro kindly resolve this issue asap.
It depends on your internet bro. For me uploading 3 images of ~1MB each completes within seconds.

It depends on your internet bro. For me uploading 3 images of ~1MB each completes within seconds.
here I have no issues with airtel 4G bro, another thing is same images I have uploaded on imgur app easily at the same time. I will try to upload some pics if needed for upcoming posts let's see what happens.

@Bapun Raz bro, Still facing slow uploading issues when I have tried to upload net automatically going slow down on ddf, at the same time uploading fastly on imgur app. I can't understand why it happened. Hence I have updated Pic through app in below thread.

DDF Exclusive - Zee Classic Will Be Added On Lcn 232
Since there is nothing i find causing such issue as of now, till we track down this issue, i will say if you find uploading via their site faster, use that and its fine. Just use IMG tags instead of inserting as Media=IMGUR

Your post image format is:
[MEDIA=imgur]a/rlfKbdv[/MEDIA]

How it should be like this usually to propely load on all devices with only image:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/BofZCq0.jpg[/IMG]

Imgur does provide this code on their website too. Follow this thread which has detailed tutorial: How to post images on DDF

Since there is nothing i find causing such issue as of now, till we track down this issue, i will say if you find uploading via their site faster, use that and its fine. Just use IMG tags instead of inserting as Media=IMGUR

Your post image format is:
[MEDIA=imgur]a/rlfKbdv[/MEDIA]

How it should be like this usually to propely load on all devices with only image:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/BofZCq0.jpg[/IMG]

Imgur does provide this code on their website too. Follow this thread which has detailed tutorial: How to post images on DDF
Changes done in that thread 👍

Changes done in that thread 👍
Thanks bro and i am still trying to reproduce your issue so i can show it to the developer and ask for fix. If anyone having same issue as Sandeep bro, please do share here. So far i didn't faced it.

Imgur throttles to load with some ISPs which might also be causing it. My ISP loads it pretty fast so might not be getting the issue if it exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock