Love Aaj Kal (2020) | Kartik Aaryan, Sara Ali Khan

one of the worst movie I had ever seen my head is still paining since yesterday evening
Although both films are not related but in original one director said that love is passion and it's meaning doesn't change whether past or present
Now in this movie in the past story guy feel in love with girl leave his family career for him and after some time he felt bore with the girl therefore he became playboy and after few year he get bored from playboy as well so his intense love for the girl again wake up and he reached out for her but the girl is married now so he control his emotions and leave her and goes back to being to playboy again
While in present day no character development for both actors girl taking decision after listening to her mom and the playboy story while the boy get so opsessed for the girl just after meeting for once
If today's director don't have realistic love story to show us so plz don't make it's a request from my side

one of the worst movie I had ever seen my head is still paining since yesterday evening
Although both films are not related but in original one director said that love is passion and it's meaning doesn't change whether past or present
Now in this movie in the past story guy feel in love with girl leave his family career for him and after some time he felt bore with the girl therefore he became playboy and after few year he get bored from playboy as well so his intense love for the girl again wake up and he reached out for her but the girl is married now so he control his emotions and leave her and goes back to being to playboy again
While in present day no character development for both actors girl taking decision after listening to her mom and the playboy story while the boy get so opsessed for the girl just after meeting for once
If today's director don't have realistic love story to show us so plz don't make it's a request from my side
Just to add few points based on my view for New one.
- No proper characterization .
- Have given much preference to Glamour rather than acting .
- Emotions were not captured well, So we cant feel anything for the characters .
- Baseless movie just for the sake of start kid to stay in Bollywood and remembering us that she is still in industry .

This is just my opinion and I really like the old movie

Just to add few points based on my view for New one.
- No proper characterization .
- Have given much preference to Glamour rather than acting .
- Emotions were not captured well, So we cant feel anything for the characters .
- Baseless movie just for the sake of start kid to stay in Bollywood and remembering us that she is still in industry .

This is just my opinion and I really like the old movie
Exactly bro old one is still my one of the fav

What happens when you cast a guy with no emotion to play a role in a romantic movie where audience is expected to go through whole lot of emotions? You get Love Aaj Kal 2.

It's just bad. Why wasn't Randeep Hooda doing his own bit? It was so confusing. I couldn't invest in the storyline. And 90s portion of the story had so much potential. It was so horribly done. I can bet audience didn't cared about work-life sh#t for so long over 90s. It's 90s for crying out loud. People are sucker for nostalgia now-a-days.

Acting of Sara Ali Khan and Randeep Hooda were good. They could have saved the movie if the third guy didn't suck.

If you want to watch couples balance their work-life with relationship. Watch Little Things on YouTube and Netflix.

Love Aaj Kal 2 is totally unwatchable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock