Maa HD added Now

Good to see the improvement. Are they still have different feeds and showing different movies/programs?

anjank said:
Good to see the improvement. Are they still have different feeds and showing different movies/programs?
Yes

mass999 said:
K tv HD not showing Dolby digital logo and new movie telecasting time movie watch HD only . but Gemini tv HD showing Dolby digital logo and new movie telecasting time movie watch HD with Dolby audio but not coming Dolby audio.

No idea about Gemini TV HD

Audio issue is back today. Crackling sound on both the rear speakers.

ilikered said:
Audio issue is back today. Crackling sound on both the rear speakers.
Ya my showcase glass was shaking because of that improper sounds both in tata sky and Airtel.

Iharish007 said:
Ya my showcase glass was shaking because of that improper sounds both in tata sky and Airtel.
It's an issue from broadcaster. Star need to fix it.

ilikered said:
It's an issue from broadcaster. Star need to fix it.
Ya. They should fix it. And even they should provide perfect DD and DD+ audio for each and every programme. It's been almost a month launching the channel still so many issues.

Airtel is working on this issue with broadcaster. Just now, I received a call from the technical team. He said there was an issue at broadcaster end and they worked on it last night to resolve it. They wanted me to check and confirm. But I still hear crackling sound on this channel and told him the same. He said he will check with the broadcaster and get back again.

He called me twice today. Looks like they did something on their end and wanted me to check. But I was at office and I asked him to call me on Tuesday morning.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock