Maa HD added Now

Is anyone watching the channel now ?? DD and DD+ is worse than ever. Instead of this stupid audio they should remove completely DD and DD+ audio from the channel.

Iharish007 said:
Is anyone watching the channel now ?? DD and DD+ is worse than ever. Instead of this stupid audio they should remove completely DD and DD+ audio from the channel.
I did send an email to airtel today as well. I wasn't available when they wanted to talk. Let's see.

ilikered said:
I did send an email to airtel today as well. I wasn't available when they wanted to talk. Let's see.
Even I will mail them now. Do u have Maa official mail I'd??

After one month of channel launch still no advertisements in MAAHD . is this a test signal

lbalaji said:
After one month of channel launch still no advertisements in MAAHD . is this a test signal

So what???
no advertisement after 5 months of launching of STAR JALSHA HD, JALSHA MOVIES HD, COLORS Bangla HD also.

Now the audio is ridiculous on Maa HD. It's like mtunes HD. All speakers producing same sound.

Optimus_Prime said:
So what???
no advertisement after 5 months of launching of STAR JALSHA HD, JALSHA MOVIES HD, COLORS Bangla HD also.

Even in Asianet HD there is no advertisements

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock