Maa HD added Now

What movie is telecasting tomorrow as per EPG?

Iharish007 said:
Yes. Nowadays all old movies upgraded to HD.
True, but if I provide this one they might say Dolby Digital isn't available for this movie since it's old.

ilikered said:
True, but if I provide this one they might say Dolby Digital isn't available for this movie since it's old.
Just leave it bro we can't do anything. Even i complained to Airtel, TS and Maa TV assistant manager many times but no use whatsoever. I am fed up.

Just received a call from Airtel and he said issue is from Broadcaster end from last 2 months and regularly in touch with broadcaster. But still issue not resolved.

Good news, Airtel guy called me and patched the call with audio team. The guy from that team clearly understood the issue now. He checked on his home theater while on call and agreed that the surround speakers are producing voice which shouldn't be the case with Dolby Digital. Now he said he knows what to do and he'll work with the broadcaster and do the needful. All these days he did not have an example to show them it seems, since they are not aware of South movies which are available in Dolby Digital. Now this should be resolved soon. I also got his direct contact number and I'll be in touch with him till this closes.

Iharish007 said:
Maa Movies HD might come soon, nowadays all old movies upgraded to HD.
Waiting for that!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock