Maa HD added Now

Good to see old movies like Kalisundaam Raa in HD quality. Maa Movies HD launch is surely near.

Ok, now I got a call from Star India bangalore. He took the details and said he will get back to me. Fingers crossed!

Afternoon I got message from Airtel as Maa HD audio issues has been resolved but still same problem. I don't know why that message sent by Airtel.

Iharish007 said:
Afternoon I got message from Airtel as Maa HD audio issues has been resolved but still same problem. I don't know why that message sent by Airtel.
They'll be doing that periodically to close your complaint. Just reply through an email and say that it's not resolved. Can you also please tweet to Star India @StarTVNetwork about this issue.

Iharish007 said:
Yesterday itseif i mailed them issue is not yet resolved. Also messaged Startv in twitter regarding the issue.
Yeah, I see that. Let us try our best.

Called that guy moorthy from Star India. He is still saying they are working on it and cannot give a specific time frame as to when it'll be fixed. He said he received 2-3 complaints on this issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock