Maa HD added Now

Iharish007 said:
What is the EPG for 3 pm ?? Airtel and Tata sky showing two different movies on HD channel.

it was Solo when I checked EPG yesterday

maa HD is producing excellent 5.1 audio and they have shown the meaning of TRUE HD to telugu viewers. Thanks Maa HD! We are eagerly waiting for Maa Movies HD.

anjank said:
maa HD is producing excellent 5.1 audio and they have shown the meaning of TRUE HD to telugu viewers. Thanks Maa HD! We are eagerly waiting for Maa Movies HD.
Credit goes to our DDF members... Continously followed up and fixed... [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

I am surprised with the way that they have converted a movie- Kalisundam ra to HD which was released in 2000(initial days of DTS for telugu movies). Wow, what an excellency from Maa!

anjank said:
I am surprised with the way that they have converted a movie- Kalisundam ra to HD which was released in 2000(initial days of DTS for telugu movies). Wow, what an excellency from Maa!
This is the second time they are playing it in HD. All the old movies like nuvvu leka nenu lenu, neeku nenu naaku nuvvu, satyam have been upgraded. Maa Movies HD launch is surely around the corner.

Guys,

The issue is back today. Maa HD doesn't have Dolby Digital audio now. We will wait till tomorrow morning and if it's not fixed, we are going to follow up with Star India.

ilikered said:
Guys,

The issue is back today. Maa HD doesn't have Dolby Digital audio now. We will wait till tomorrow morning and if it's not fixed, we are going to follow up with Star India.
Done [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock