Maa TV becomes part of the Star group

RE: Maa Tv hands with star network

SarfaRaZ said:
So Star Network Now again enters In Telugu Market ..So Now soon Maa Tv will rebrand with Star Name :k:tup

Yeah I remember Asianet Sitara, a huge fail. But this time I think they will never change channel name like they acquired Asianet network channels by not altering name. Its their marketing propaganda.

SarfaRaZ said:
So Star Network Now again enters In Telugu Market ..So Now soon Maa Tv will rebrand with Star Name :k:tup

And the name will be "STAR MAA"

JitendraKumar said:
And the name will be "STAR MAA"

:d:d:no:no I think Its now going to be STAR Telugu 1,2,3,4 :d:lol

SarfaRaZ said:

Good THOUGHT bro. Sahi naam hai 1,2,3,4, 5'............

Maa TV, the prime entertainment channel in Telugu, will now become part of the Star TV Network. An agreement was reached on Wednesday between the Maa TV and the Star Group. Maa group has offloaded some of its shares to the Star Group. This has facilitated the entry of Star group into Telugu entertainment sector.

But Why Star taken permitted private satellite & they take permission for STAR Telugu 4/7/2008

I think they never change name.keep the name as maa like asianet in malayalam

SarfaRaZ said:

Good Joke bro :D but i hope they do Star Maa or Maa Star Tv lets see wat happens

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock