Mail send to d2h to add channels.

Firosh said:
Zee Trendz, Al Jazeera English, Zee etc, 9x jalwa,BBC Entertainment channels also need to come in d2h.

good said bro but i feel zee trendz is not a good channel. if you have fashion tv, 9XO and VH1 you dont need the zee trendz.

yeah other channels are required such as Zee etc, 9x jalwa, BBC entertainment. i will send them mail to add the above channels.:)

Congratulations mail send to customer care of d2h as they are really listening to customer demands.

Dear Customers Care of D2h,

It was really nice to see that some good channels you have added last 4 days which include Dhoom Cinema, News Time Assam, 9XO, and 9X Jalwa. You are now on adding spree and soon going to overtake Dish TV your prime competitor.

So my request is to add the below channels on priority basis plzzz. I have categorize for your easy reference.

Sl No. Sports Channel
1 Ten Golf
English GEC
1 Big Cbs love
2 Big Cbs Spark
3 Travel xp
4 Food Xp
5 BBC Entertainment
6 Zee Trendz
Hindi Movies
1 Big Magic
2 Dangal TV
3 Zee Action
4 Zee Premier
English Music
1 Nat Geo Music
Hindi GEC
1 Sahara Firangi
2 9X
English Movies
1 TCM
KIDS Channels
1 Cbeebies
2 Boomerang tv
3 Space Toons
Hindi Music Channels
1 Music India
2 Khusboo
3 Music Express
4 Zee Etc
Bengali Channels
1 OM Bangla
2 Channel 10
3 Zee Bangla Cinema (to be launched on 23rd Sep'12)

Pl also make Kolkata TV and Tara Music moved from East Active and make it full time Bengali Channels. Pl also take a special note for Zee Bangla Cinema a new Bengali channel which is going to launch on 23rd Sep’12 and I want you to launch the same on the launch day itself.

Lets hope they add other channels also as they are talking the customers views on channel additions very seriously.

Why you want Sahara Firangi,
Also can you ready to pay Rs.200 pm for Ten Golf.

Gssran said:
Why you want Sahara Firangi,
Also can you ready to pay Rs.200 pm for Ten Golf.

Ten Golf is 200pm omg. i thought only dish tv is charging 200pm so it is uniform rates of ten golf across all dths.

Not about channel addition in d2h because without your mails too they will add tons of channels in future. :tup

Just wait and you will hear more additions in future. ;)

Bapun Raz said:
Not about channel addition in d2h because without your mails too they will add tons of channels in future. :tup

Just wait and you will hear more additions in future. ;)

but not only my mails also mails from d2h subscribers and well wishers of dh2 will add more value and weight.

i am the future customer of d2h.:sp:sp

I think there no hindi channel presently which is not available on d2h. All popular hindi channels are available on d2h and and yes they exclusively offer ESPN NEWS. So d2h is no.1 at present scenario.

Early in D2H has SAHARA Firangi, Music India, Nat Geo Music,Travel XP.
But they are remove from their platform.

All are not but some channels are important.

Sbhopale said:
I think there no hindi channel presently which is not available on d2h. All popular hindi channels are available on d2h and and yes they exclusively offer ESPN NEWS. So d2h is no.1 at present scenario.

some zee channels such as zee action and zee premier and dangal channels are missing. may be some persons may not like these channels but to make a complete package of hindi movies channels they can add the above three hindi movie channels also.

they must retain z trendz.add cbs love and prime.ceebiees,bbc entertainment.
zee action zee primier.
if they add above channels then they will increase the package price sure.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock