Mail send to d2h to add channels.

Greatachiever

Reaction score
Dear Customer Care of D2H,

Following are the Channels to be added immediately on your platform. If you add the below channels your DTH will be the No.1 DTH overtaking Dish TV:

1. Ten Golf.
2. Big Cbs love,
3. Big Cbs Spark,
4. Big Magic,
5. 9X0.
6. Travel xp
7. Food Xp
8. Dangal TV.
9. Zee Action.
10. Zee Premier.
11. Sahara Firangi.
12. TCM.
13. Cbeebies
14. V18 Movies
15. Music India
16. Khusboo
17. Nat Geo Music
18. OM Bangla
19. C Bangla

Following Bengali channels to be immediately moved from East Active to full time SD channels which are as follows:

1. Tara Muzik.
2. Kolkata TV.

Mail send let see how many channels they add on the basis of above mail of mine.:):)

I feel this channel was available in one of the MSO such as siti, incablenet, hathway, den, or digi cable.

somebody pl confirm who is having the above MSO's that V18 Movies is not there in their bouquet.

i may be wrong also.:)

Tons of channel in your list, but don't worry its d2h so they'll add. :)

Bapun Raz said:
Tons of channel in your list, but don't worry its d2h so they'll add. :)

yeah bro i feel if they add the above channels they will beat dish tv.

i am also planning to take d2h in mid of nov'12 once my sub with tata sky ends and if ts dont add bunch of channels before that.

so before nov'12 i want d2h to add my wish list of channels.:):)

Zee Trendz, Al Jazeera English, Zee etc, 9x jalwa,BBC Entertainment channels also need to come in d2h.

I think without big cbs, other channels are crap and yes zee premier and action are totally crap. They show only 3 film per day and very odd timing. D2h already offering good channels in best price pack. Only I want to say "no other dth can match with d2h"

Why they are not adding other two big cbs channels spark and love? That channels are available in sun dth, dish tv, rdtv and airtel dth.

Firosh said:
Why they are not adding other two big cbs channels spark and love? That channels are available in sun dth, dish tv, rdtv and airtel dth.

you may get both channels before digitization.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock