Discussion Malayalam TV channels General Discussion, News, Updates

@JollyLNB bro here I share 2 videos one is an FTA channel(video at 2015) and other one is pay(2018 video).Both are popular shows of respective channel.
Source

Source

Unlike most FTA channels both Mazhavil and Flowers are different since they have equal or higher standards than channels from bigger network. Thats why I said its a bumper.
Also the first video gives the answer why Zee's Dance Kerala Dance can't attract viewers(while its other versions gone hit) here since Mazhavil attempted the equal formula years before.

Last edited:
For good movies which channel best in Malayalam
Asianet or Surya tv

Asianet or Surya tv
If I watch movies,I watches only on Asianet Movies because In my view they have good movies amd great quality.Surya Movies sometimes shows Tamil as well.Most of the time Asianet grabs top movies.

Asianet or Surya tv
Most number of movies and most number of blockbusters are with Asianet.Surya also had a big library. In SD Surya is better to watch and in HD Asianet HD is better.
Coming to there movie channels Asianet Movies is better.Surya movies doesn't knows to utilize their library. Flop movies and tamil movies are given priority. Bad scheduling.

@JollyLNB bro here I share 2 videos one is an FTA channel(video at 2015) and other one is pay(2018 video).Both are popular shows of respective channel.
Source

Source

Unlike most FTA channels both Mazhavil and Flowers are different since they have equal or higher standards than channels from bigger network. Thats why I said its a bumper.
Also the first video gives the answer why Zee's Dance Kerala Dance can't attract viewers(while its other versions gone hit) here since Mazhavil attempted the equal formula years before.
Then you should go and watch bigg boss...bigg boss malayalam has now a huge fan base in Kerala and also asianet has latest super hit movie..collection..9movie,Kumbalangi nights,...etc.....so people will surely subscribe asianet ...if mmtv was a pay channel no one will buy it..can you say one hit show running in mmtv presently.. .Asianet is Asianet😚😙😍😍

Then you should go and watch bigg boss...bigg boss malayalam has now a huge fan base in Kerala and also asianet has latest super hit movie..collection..9movie,Kumbalangi nights,...etc.....so people will surely subscribe asianet ...if mmtv was a pay channel no one will buy it..can you say one hit show running in mmtv presently.. .Asianet is Asianet😚😙😍😍
I mainly highlighted reality shows and its standards. Big boss, Kodeeshwaran etc are adaptations of international shows and an external team joins with the channel. I agree those shows are good and I like it. But what about Asianet's inhouse reality shows in the recent years? All were crap.

I mainly highlighted reality shows and its standards. Big boss, Kodeeshwaran etc are adaptations of international shows and an external team joins with the channel. I agree those shows are good and I like it. But what about Asianet's inhouse reality shows in the recent years? All were crap.
Bro endmol shine India it's part of star network. So it's inhouse reality show. Also sakalakala vallabhan start 23 ed Feb.

Bro endmol shine India it's part of star network. So it's inhouse reality show. Also sakalakala vallabhan start 23 ed Feb.
21rst century Fox had a controlling stake over Endemol. But it doesn't reflected in India and Star. Means Star and Endemol shine India are not under same umbrella in India. If yes then how Colors and other non star networks gets Endemol owned shows? Endemol's approach to Star India is same as that of others.Here money is the main objective. When Asianet telecast a international adapted show then its production team joins with them.it cannot be said as Asianet's inhouse production.And I here strictly speaking about regional reality shows like comedy stars etc.

The Only Watchable Reality show in Asianet was Badai Bungalow. Glad that Season 2 Is Coming. Its high time indeed for Asianet to change their soaps. In quality wise, Asianet Soaps stand last even after Kerala Vision's Satellite Channel's shows. Except for Kasthooriman and SK. Even the director, Kannan Thamarakkulam couldn't save the much-hyped Sami Ayyappan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock