Breaking Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya 2 | STAR BHARAT

Pratigya 2 has different fanbase and Bhagya has different. Pratigya is watched by audience like us who are interested in crime thriller and social issues and Bhagya fanbase is saas bahu audience.
Do you read the reviews of Ekta Kapoor's latest Bhagya Lakshmi the show has nothing new to offer same old story. Aunty Ji of our country will only watch same old shows.
Yes I read about it

Yes I read about it
Yaar Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana scored 1.1 rating, launching week it scored 1.5 like seriously who the hell are those people who are getting those bar-o-meter?
I doubt either within 3-4 months story will ruin or within 5-6 months show will wrap-up.

Last edited:
Yaar Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana scored 1.1 rating, launching week it scored 1.5 like seriously who the hell are those people who are getting those bar-o-meter?
I doubt either within 3-4 months story will ruin or within 5-6 months show will wrap-up.
Star Plus shows other than the top few are often not successful. Since Star Plus is the No. 1 channel in the country, this fact is easy to miss.

Star Plus shows other than the top few are often not successful. Since Star Plus is the No. 1 channel in the country, this fact is easy to miss.
Star Plus is favourite channel of every age group and only reason for this is the show line-up they have like I watch Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana and it's after a long time I'm watching something on TV. This hook me up to this channel similarly some like 7:30pm, some like 8:30pm, many are hooked with 10pm. So, it's average rating for prime time is 1.0 which is not going anywhere.
Show whatever you'll get this rating for sure as it's fanbase is very high and the story of serial will get you glued to the screen. It's biggest flaw of Indian television that they'll never improve their standard.

Feel bad about these two actors who were dreaming to shape as an important role in show and COVID Flood takeover all their expectations.

Pratigya 2 remaining Episodes will stream on Hotstar only. A channel which show Savdhan India 19 hrs out of 24 hrs is not giving slot to a show which barely take 2 weeks to end it's run.
Strange.
STdoznz.jpg

Serial cast and show fandomis sharing this post.

Pratigya 2 remaining Episodes will stream on Hotstar only. A channel which show Savdhan India 19 hrs out of 24 hrs is not giving slot to a show which barely take 2 weeks to end it's run.
Strange.
STdoznz.jpg

Serial cast and show fandomis sharing this post.
Oh they're not giving time slot for savdhaan india FYI pooja gor Was the former host of savdhaan india this happens same to ek duje ke vaste 2

I know that but what you wanna say?

Badtameez Dil was first show to go digital.
I'm trying to say that savdhaan india became more important to star bharat rather other shows FYI I really didn't know that the show you mention has gone digital but I love that song mere nishan By darshan raval

Show is streaming remaining episodes on Hotstar.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock