Manufactures & Quality of STB of different dth companies with poll

My opinion about my STB quality is that

• Total voters
Please give the manufacturer details of Airtel,Bigtv,Dish tv,Sundirect and DD Direct Plus STBs

jerome5633 said:
Please give the manufacturer details of Airtel,Bigtv,Dish tv,Sundirect and DD Direct Plus STBs

I think my Dish Tru HD is manufactured by Zenega which is a Chinese Company.

Please give the manufacturer details of Bigtv,Sundirect and DD Direct Plus STBs

So D2H & Airtel users like their STBs most, almost 23%. At the same time D2h STBs are the most hated at 15%.

I have been using Adtv from last 30 months. I have got no problem with th STB.. Performance wise I think Adtv is the best in the class..

VIDEOCOND2H STB IS BEST BECAUSED I AM USED 3 CONNECTION DISHTV,AIRTEL,VIDEOCOND2H BUT VIDEOCOND2H IS BEST IS YOUR FAVOURITES 20 CHANNEL IN ONE FAVOURITES LIST& LIST START 1-20 AND V2H GIVEN 4 FAVOURITES CHANNEL LIST STORE BUT THIS FACILITY NOT AVILABLE DISHTV & AIRTEL ONE ONE MORE IF YOU BLOCK & LOCK CHANNEL IN DISHTV & AIRTEL NOT HIDE BLOCK CHANNEL IN CHANNEL LIST THEN DISHTV & AIRTEL WHEN COMING THE BLOCK CHANNEL NUMBER DISHTV & AIRTEL GIVEN CODE BUT V2H NOT GIVEN CODE AND BLOCK CHANNEL YOUR BLOCK CHANNEL HIDE IN MAIN CHANNEL LIST YOU ARE EASY CHANGE CHANNEL AND

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock