Many Reasons as to why a South Indian DTH Brand Sun is equally popular in ROI ?

RE: 26 Reasons as to why a South Indian DTH Brand Sun Direct is equally popular in ROI ?

done sadiq bro. plz check.

RE: 26 Reasons as to why a South Indian DTH Brand Sun Direct is equally popular in ROI ?

Thanks bro.. Good that you are identifying new reasons..

One suggestion...

Please remove "26" from the title and put the title of the thread as "N" number of reasons so that you can add as many reasons as you want and inform us about the updated point or added point number...

Funny stats..:lol

During their launch in Tamilnadu, they have offered base pack rate at Rs.70/month to loot most of the cable subscribers (Cable cost was priced at Rs.100 to Rs.150 at that time).. And one year later, Rs.70 pack slowly increased to around Rs.140.

"Achieve the large subscriber base with attractive lower price & at later stages increase the price equivalent to opponent's" is their strategy..

Daily newspaper Dinakaran initially sold for 1-Rupee, now priced for Rs.4 (Dailythanthi, Dinamalar @ 5Rs now)
Evening paper Tamil murasu initially sold for Rs.2, now priced at Rs.4
Same strategy used to promote all their products like Kungumam, SCV & more..

It means they are acting like a extra-ordinary(initially).
But truth is they are ORDINARY..

Sun Direct lags in
1.HD Channels count
2. Sun Direct, A Taminadu originated DTH, missing important Tamil channels like Puthuyugam, Vendhar, Puthiya Thalaimurai, Murasu, Siripoli, RDP, J Movie, Polimer

When Sun Direct can't even impress their hometown customers, then how could they satisfy ROI customers???

I bet that Rs.220 & Rs.300 pack will be increased to Rs.260+ & Rs.350+ by end of this year which is a strategy..

aravindan said:

During their launch in Tamilnadu, they have offered base pack rate at Rs.70/month to loot most of the cable subscribers (Cable cost was priced at Rs.100 to Rs.150 at that time).. And one year later, Rs.70 pack slowly increased to around Rs.140.

"Achieve the large subscriber base with attractive lower price & at later stages increase the price equivalent to opponent's" is their strategy..

Daily newspaper Dinakaran initially sold for 1-Rupee, now priced for Rs.4 (Dailythanthi, Dinamalar @ 5Rs now)

Sun Direct lags in
1.HD Channels count
2. Sun Direct, A Taminadu originated DTH, missing important Tamil channels like Puthuyugam, Vendhar, Puthiya Thalaimurai, Murasu, Siripoli, RDP, J Movie, Polimer

When Sun Direct can't even impress their hometown customers, then how could they satisfy ROI customers???

I bet that Rs.220 & Rs.300 pack will be increased to Rs.260+ & Rs.350+ by end of this year which is a strategy..

Well said aravindan.

aravindan said:

Sun Direct lags in
1.HD Channels count

If that has to be the case then the number of channels will also increase significantly. :) Otherwise your comment makes no sense. :)

anuptiwari23 said:
When will sun dth add mp/cg channels?

Currently they are having DD -Madhya Pradesh bro which is not available on some other dths like Tata Sky. Then if you follow the Hindi news channels you will get news from MP / CG as well. :tup

I liked Magee bro's post not because I succumb to his views but only because he posted something. In this way if we keep on encouraging him, he will be empowered to increase his posts by sharing valuable thoughts. Keep up the good work Magee bro !

Bishnu15 said:
I liked Magee bro's post not because I succumb to his views but only because he posted something. In this way if we keep on encouraging him, he will be empowered to increase his posts by sharing valuable thoughts. Keep up the good work Magee bro !

Ur intentions will not works to me. Go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock