Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 331,001
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Days to go for 11th Nov, TDSAT gave 4 weeks to TS-SPN to make new agreement which will expire on 11th Nov
Bro till now after 1month and 7 days the so called big companies could not came to a mutual agreement for their estmeed customers. They have to suffer and harassed for not their fault both mentally and monetary. That means they are thinking for themselves not for their customers.

Bro till now after 1month and 7 days the so called big companies could not came to a mutual agreement for their estmeed customers. They have to suffer and harassed for not their fault both mentally and monetary. That means they are thinking for themselves not for their customers.
Now onwards all deals will be done as per TRAI Tariff Order. Sun Direct implemented already for some packs.
--Mod note: Link removed--

Last edited by a moderator:
Deal not yet signed .. i think it'll go till Dec end .
I too think the same. They will sign the deal as per the new rates which will come in effect from 29 Dec. So, channels may come on or after 29 Dec.

I too think the same. They will sign the deal as per the new rates which will come in effect from 29 Dec. So, channels may come on or after 29 Dec.
But the customers are suffering. Tommorow we miss aus vs sa 2nd odi match. Also after the verdict how can sony ask more money to tatasky. I think sony can.only ask trai mentioned rate from tatasky

Now, Sony changed broadcasting channel SL vs ENG 2nd Test from Sony TEN 2, HD to Sony ESPN, HD. 2nd Test will be played from 14th Nov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock