Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,221
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if there are no channels on the platform, would you still stick to it?
By no channels...are you meaning to removal of all the channels available on the platform?

Instead of saying removal of all channels it is better to say closing the business, which will not happen untill any major issue is there...

One thing is sure...All channels will be back!

Last edited:
How is that possible ? :huh: why would anyone use a STB with no channels

By no channels...are you meaning to removal of all the channels available on the platform?

Removal of the major channels on platform. That would leave it will useless channels, just like how few months back Big TV/Independent TV had issues with major channels with its DTH

Removal of the major channels on platform. That would leave it will useless channels, just like how few months back Big TV/Independent TV had issues with major channels with its DTH
@SilasMarner, don't you think you are a bit too pessimistic? You are saying that Sony TV will shut down because it has low ratings, Sony Sab will shut down if TMKOC shuts down (of course TMKOC is the lifeline of the channel but still), TS will remove all the important networks' channels and have only FTA channels (not even good ones like Zee Anmol/Star Utsav), etc. Isn't it taking things a bit too far?

Last edited:
You are saying that Sony TV will shut down because it has low ratings, Sony Sab will shut down if TMKOC shuts down (of course TMKOC is the lifeline of the channel but still)
With the current leadership, I don't see this network going anywhere in the entertainment sector. They are burning all the cash they get from the sports profits into entertainment, and as a result, they don't have results at times, except for 3 months in a year for one channel.

TS will remove all the important networks' channels and have only FTA channels (not even good ones like Zee Anmol/Star Utsav), etc. Isn't it taking things a bit too far?
Idk if Zee and Colors network problem with TS solved or not, but if they become something like what independent TV has become, I don't think anyone would stay because TS is considered as a premium DTH, unlike independent TV

Bros you guys are going off topic. My concern is that is the problem between the two parties that is TS and SONY been resolved as the date 19th November had passed by and no good news from any experts , moderators etc . Bros do we have to wait indefinitely or their is some good news about the trai verdict for the channels readdtion published anywhere.

CC says now, reactivation of the channels will happen soon, and we will get the update on this very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock