Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 330,058
Status
Not open for further replies.
An update on this:

I have changed my pack from Platinum HD to Bumper with HAF in monthly term. I will not go for LTR until issues get solved.(y)

I am just showing my frustration towards these issues, having no plans to change my operator!
You could have stayed in Platinum HD as well without LTR, by just recharging your account by any amount you wanted. This way they charge 770 per month for platinum HD and balance is deducted on daily basis. I have done the same. Just recharged with amount valid upto Nov 22.

CC says now, reactivation of the channels will happen soon, and we will get the update on this very soon
Bro did you check about this story, because TataSky CC is very good at false story telling. That will tell you good thing so that they can walk in their own way of profit.

You could have stayed in Platinum HD as well without LTR, by just recharging your account by any amount you wanted. This way they charge 770 per month for platinum HD and balance is deducted on daily basis. I have done the same. Just recharged with amount valid upto Nov 22.
I have multi tv attached with it and total cost per month was around 1100rs. Now its decreased to 865rs.

We also don't watch 85% available channels, so i thought why should i pay for that.

@Sagar: Please modify the thread title. Remove the number 26 as Six HD has been readded.

There is no improvement.
SPN Distribution page on FB is promoting Airtel DTH few hours ago: https://www.facebook.com/SPNDistribution/
TDSAT adjourned.

GVxrtuk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock