Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 331,072
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro. Your post is ridiculous. You are supporting as if you get a share from Tata Skys profit.
I found your post ridiculous bro. Bcoz if You read my post #1119 then you could have not posted this
PS: I'm Not supporting TS by removing Sony channels bcoz as a customer I too missing some of the channels I watch :hands:

I found your post ridiculous bro. Bcoz if You read my post #1119 then you could have not posted this
So here is the answer why people hate Tata Sky. We miss channels though we pay huge amount. I'm not sure how you are lebeling people hated Tata Sky even before Sony issue. I always had problems with Tata Sky right from Day 1. Every one has their own problems. So they hate. Many may not have problems and they might like. But right now everyone is affected, so the question is why people still support.

You still pay the same price for the channels removed.
I said I one of my previous post that i was paying 498 before removal. After the removal they refunded 63 for a month so now paying 435.

Further, do you know what are the replacement channels?

From Tamil Nadu, I miss Sony BBC Earth HD, is there a replacement for it? Don't say Colors Tamil HD.
Does everytime any DTH provides replacement for the channel they remove from thier platform?

I said I one of my previous post that i was paying 498 before removal. After the removal they refunded 63 for a month so now paying 435.

QUOTE="thisisjagan, post: 1301107, member: 7015"]Further, do you know what are the replacement channels?

From Tamil Nadu, I miss Sony BBC Earth HD, is there a replacement for it? Don't say Colors Tamil HD.

Does everytime any DTH provides replacement for the channel they remove from thier platform?
Airtel did:) There's difference between removing channels when they breach contract or when they don't pay. When airtel had issues with Star, they added multiple channels as replacement. Though some of them are crap channels, they did.

Last edited:
I don't know why some people always only shows hate against TS even before Sony issue. I never see them appreciating TS for doing good but they are everready to bash them.

And @TheFearLess then feeling sorry for sony that they are demanding very less as campared to what they are offering by increased number of channels.

I got Rs 63 refund for one month previously I was paying 498 for sports Dhamaka HD so now after refund it cost me 435. Have you also got refund or being Ignored?

I got around Rs 150 refund for sony channels

Last edited:
Tomorrow is 27th November, is the verdict going to come or is it further going to be delayed?

Sorry It might feel biased. But TS is costly for only those who want HD channels with lower packs but for me like who want both SD and HD. TS is not costly + with Rs99 for HD Access Fee its good deal.

The overall user experience which TS provides is not match-able to current available DTH and can be only known who is a regular and a long back ts user. I am not supporting Sony channels removal it surely a worst move by TS.

Last month my TS HD Box got broken even card was not working and i have to shell out around Rs900 Bucks for New HD Box. At that time i thought of moving to ADTV or reactivate the old which i had but the overall user experience stopped me from doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock