Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 331,128
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay 3 years price 7500 now 8500 so hiked by only 13.33%
As you said now you are not getting active services That's what I'm saying one can get their important Active service on re 1 offer. As you say 90% channels addition are useless, so for us those active services are more important than actual Sat Channels OMG!!
Again a baseless comparison, you are again comparing a pack which included almost everything on Tata Sky to a pack which just include channels. That's like comparing fare of business class 3 years earlier to economy class now, LOL. and still you to have to admit that even after removing everything else price hiked by 13%, and if you add cost of removed things hike is just .... OMG !!!

Then did I used word useless anywhere in my previous posts, answer is NO. I said people don't watch 90% of channels. You need to differentiate between useless and don't watch.

So for launching 13 channels as Sony ESPN earlier available as Kix 112.5% of hike is justified

Please stop misleading people that Sony has increased 112% price. In 2015 Tata Sky had 10 million customers and deal was 800 Crore, Now Tata Sky has 16 million customers, i.e. 60% more subscribers. So 800*1.6= 1280 Crore according to previous deal. So in actual price hike is 33%. Is Tata Sky offering its services free of cost to 6 million subscribers it added in last 3 years ? So why don't they want to pay it to broadcaster.

In one of your previous post you said Tata Sky has hiked its price by 25-30% in last 3 years, and according to you its justified too with 200+ channel additions. In 2015 tata sky had 463 channels and services Tata Sky Channel List as on 8th October 2015 Now they have 680 channels and service DDF Exclusive - Tata Sky Channels & Services List Updated As On November 19th, 2018

So 680/463 = So Tata Sky is asking 30% more for 47% more channels and services.

Sony had 14 channels in 2015 and now 32, = Sony is asking 33% more for 128% more channels.

If according to you Tata Sky's price hike is justified, how can Sony's price hike can be unjustified ?

Again a baseless comparison, you are again comparing a pack which included almost everything on Tata Sky to a pack which just include channels. That's like comparing fare of business class 3 years earlier to economy class now, LOL. and still you to have to admit that even after removing everything else price hiked by 13%, and if you add cost of removed things hike is just .... OMG !!!

Then did I used word useless anywhere in my previous posts, answer is NO. I said people don't watch 90% of channels. You need to differentiate between useless and don't watch.

Please stop misleading people that Sony has increased 112% price. In 2015 Tata Sky had 10 million customers and deal was 800 Crore, Now Tata Sky has 16 million customers, i.e. 60% more subscribers. So 800*1.6= 1280 Crore according to previous deal. So in actual price hike is 33%. Is Tata Sky offering its services free of cost to 6 million subscribers it added in last 3 years ? So why don't they want to pay it to broadcaster.

In one of your previous post you said Tata Sky has hiked its price by 25-30% in last 3 years, and according to you its justified too with 200+ channel additions. In 2015 tata sky had 463 channels and services Tata Sky Channel List as on 8th October 2015 Now they have 680 channels and service DDF Exclusive - Tata Sky Channels & Services List Updated As On November 19th, 2018

So 680/463 = So Tata Sky is asking 30% more for 47% more channels and services.

Sony had 14 channels in 2015 and now 32, = Sony is asking 33% more for 128% more channels.

If according to you Tata Sky's price hike is justified, how can Sony's price hike can be unjustified ?
I don't know why people still support Tata Sky even after their arrogant way of handling this problem. You pay a huge some and you are being treated like . Adding exclusive content for rocket price doesnt make them premium.

Customers are not treated properly by Tata Sky. Its a shame for a so called Premium dth.

I don't know why people still support Tata Sky even after their arrogant way of handling this problem. You pay a huge some and you are being treated like . Adding exclusive content for rocket price doesnt make them premium.

Customers are not treated properly by Tata Sky. Its a shame for a so called Premium dth.

Which customer is not treated properly ?

Sony gives all in bucket but dth company gives with add on and earn lots of money.they give money to
Sony?

I don't know why some people always only shows hate against TS even before Sony issue. I never see them appreciating TS for doing good but they are everready to bash them.

And @TheFearLess then feeling sorry for sony that they are demanding very less as campared to what they are offering by increased number of channels.

Which customer is not treated properly ?
I got Rs 63 refund for one month previously I was paying 498 for sports Dhamaka HD so now after refund it cost me 435. Have you also got refund or being Ignored?

I don't know why some people always only shows hate against TS even before Sony issue. I never see them appreciating TS for doing good but they are everready to bash them.

And @TheFearLess then feeling sorry for sony that they are demanding very less as campared to what they are offering by increased number of channels.

I got Rs 63 refund for one month previously I was paying 498 for sports Dhamaka HD so now after refund it cost me 435. Have you also got refund or being Ignored?

If its a premium dth they should have given money to customers automatically, its not like that we have to chat with them and get it

Adding exclusive content for rocket price doesnt make them premium.
completely agree with you bro, example is I am thalaiva sport annual HD pack but still I wont get Star sports Tamil:biggrin:but I will get Hindi which I never ever tune into, to watch star sports tamil I have to pay 60:wall: if I spend 50 rs sun direct will get 9 sports HD channels:surprised:

There was a lot to appreciate. I referred most of my friends to TS as I know about Airtel. Each and every providers have their own cons. You have to accept that. My question is why people are not accepting it. I still question the way Tata Sky handled this situation. It was not professional.

Nobody accepts that as if its their own company. You still pay the same price for the channels removed.

Further, do you know what are the replacement channels?

From Tamil Nadu, I miss Sony BBC Earth HD, is there a replacement for it? Don't say Colors Tamil HD.

If its a premium dth they should have given money to customers automatically, its not like that we have to chat with them and get it
Who has Labeled them as a premium DTH? Even if TS being called as premium. Where it defines that for being called premium you have to automatically give refund?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock