Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 330,762
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is for them who had done long term recharges and can not switch to another dth easily so never do recharge more than 3 months, now day online we can easly recharge any time as much of amt we need so that in these situation we can switch to another dth so we can watch our favourite channels till they added back

The bone of contention is always per box calculation.Both Sony and Tata Sky are right in a way.Sony as per process and Tata Sky as per practically.No body watches all the 32 channels all the time so Tata Sky is right in that terms.Both should find a middle ground and negotiation.Everything can be solved through a word.Lets see what happens.

The bone of contention is always per box calculation.Both Sony and Tata Sky are right in a way.Sony as per process and Tata Sky as per practically.No body watches all the 32 channels all the time so Tata Sky is right in that terms.Both should find a middle ground and negotiation.Everything can be solved through a word.Lets see what happens.
But sony espn,sony ten2, sonypix is demanded in pan-india basis personally i never missed sony pix from analogue cable era to oct1 in my tv.

But sony espn,sony ten2, sonypix is demanded in pan-india basis personally i never missed sony pix from analogue cable era to oct1 in my tv.

Yes thats why Sony has asked for per box calculation, Tata Sky has given a missed call formula to find how many subscribers want which sony channels so that they can do the negotiation.This is very complex and detrimental for both.

Yes thats why Sony has asked for per box calculation, Tata Sky has given a missed call formula to find how many subscribers want which sony channels so that they can do the negotiation.This is very complex and detrimental for both.
3of the above channels removed from platform there is no misscall option available for these channels

3of the above channels removed from platform there is no misscall option available for these channels

In small at the bottom is written they can remove any channel any time they want.As per law they have to provide replacement channels of the same genre which is never followed and there is no body who can help the customers on this. Recently Dishtv removed NDTV profit/prime and NDTV good times and we cannot do anything. The only way out is to change the operator but that will not help. Unless the rules are followed to the T and there is somebody to regulate this will go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock