Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,396
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro Sun HD have only 3 Extra Channel That not Available In Tata Sky. Jeet HD, CN+ HD and Fyi TV 18 HD. I think You Forgot Your Calculations. Totally Sun HD Have Near 70 HD Channel and Tata Sky Have Near 90 HD Channels. Then How Sun HD have Better Than Tata Sky For Channel Count.

TS has mostly crap channels important channels of Sony are no more available

Today Airtel Dth is ahead of all Dths due to availability of all channels and reasonable packages price, Tata sky is far far behind

This is not the thread to see which DTH is better than the other, this topic is of the removal of Sony Channels. Did u forget that other DH also remove channels when negotiations fail ??? Why act different here

Last edited:
This is not the thread to see which DH is better than the other, this topic is of the removal of Sony Channels. Did u forget that other DH also remove channels when negotiations fail ??? Why act different here
TS was a premium brand , paid them such huge amounts
TS was not like others ,
TS really disappointed us

TS has mostly crap channels important channels of Sony are no more available
Now I can Understand That You Never Stop Bashing Tata Sky. Tata Sky or Any Other DTH Also Never Fulfil Your Wish. So I Rest My Case. You Stay Happy With Your Assumption.

You are speaking as if Sony channels are gone forever. Lol

Which crap channels name them, if they are crap stop using TS in another country and use ur own local DTH.

hahahaha, this is lame and was expected, because you dont have any rationale to protect TS and this was the last resort to start India Pak lolzzzz

I am not watching for free, i paid them every month a huge amount so please stop this excuse and bring same solid reason to protect TS

TS was a premium brand , paid them such huge amounts
TS was not like others ,
TS really disappointed us

First of all its ur mistake if u think TS gets channels for free
Second, TS is like any other company and there are all possibilities that negotiations can break down.

hahahaha, this is lame and was expected, because you dont have any rationale to protect TS and this was the last resort to start India Pak lolzzzz

I am not watching for free, i paid them every month a huge amount so please stop this excuse and bring same solid reason to protect TS

Then shame on you for calling TS crap despite them having max HD channels and yet u continue using their services.

If ur not happy then u would have changed ur service provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock