Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 330,785
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then shame on you for calling TS crap despite them having max HD channels and yet u continue using their services.

If ur not happy then u would have changed ur service provider.

Dear why shame on me , please stop protecting them blindly

TS is a big brand and they have a team of professionals getting huge salaries every month and this is the out come ??? shame on them who not filling customers demands despite charging highest monthly rentals in the industry

Sony already cleared they haven't increased rates

maximum always not mean quality , without sony channels TS is crap for me and this is my personal experience and you should learn how to respect others opinion rather than telling them about shame

Its my choice i switch to other DTH or not but will keep on bashing TS until they fill our demands as a customer

Appreciate if you please dont get into personal fight

When ADTV had issues with Star and they had to remove them from base pack, TS users never called ADTV names.

When DishTV/D2h were lagging behind in HD channels, TS users never said anything bad

When SD had low channel count, TS users never made fun of SD, yes here and there must have said DTH with lowest HD channels, etc which was a fact in the past.

But now we see other DTH users mocking TS, why ???

TS was a premium brand , paid them such huge amounts
TS was not like others ,
TS really disappointed us
Your opinion does not matter, you are using Tata Sky illegally. Payment doesn't matter.
Read Tata Sky LTD conditions it's clearly written only for India. They are not allowed to provide services in USA, Pakistan etc. Still you are using feel lucky bro. Here in Washington if they find out me using Indian DTH operator they will fine me...

When ADTV had issues with Star and they had to remove them from base pack, TS users never called ADTV names.

When DishTV/D2h were lagging behind in HD channels, TS users never said anything bad

When SD had low channel count, TS users never made fun of SD, yes here and there must have said DTH with lowest HD channels, etc which was a fact in the past.

But now we see other DTH users mocking TS, why ???

Bro! Why Here Many Takes Things Personally?

You Guys Treat TS Like Girl Friend!

Answer For You Is "The Expectation From TS Is Huge For All"

Bro! Why Here Many Takes Things Personally?

You Guys Treat TS Like Girl Friend!

Answer For You Is "The Expectation From TS Is Huge For All"

Girlfriend ?? Lol

No bro. Bash TS for the removal of sony channels, but dont go off topic and says they have crap HD channels, etc

Your opinion does not matter, you are using Tata Sky illegally. Payment doesn't matter.
Read Tata Sky LTD conditions it's clearly written only for India. They are not allowed to provide services in USA, Pakistan etc. Still you are using feel lucky bro. Here in Washington if they find out me using Indian DTH operator they will fine me...

This is your personal opinion and i respect it
please go and tell them ;)

they know everything but still proving services to me because money matters my dear

Girlfriend ?? Lol

No bro. Bash TS for the removal of sony channels, but dont go off topic and says they have crap HD channels, etc

Dear Bother , without Sony channels everything is crap for me because i mostly watch them
its my personal opinion

why you fighting for TS

We also loved them but they let us down

This is your personal opinion and i respect it
please go and tell them ;)

they know everything but still proving services to me because money matters my dear
Ok bro. Don't worry matter will be solved. When I was in India, even Hathway had removed Sony channels 2-3 times. But they added back after 2-3 weeks. So don't worry bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock