Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,587
Status
Not open for further replies.
For more signs we need to spam as Sony and Tata sky is doing

don't worry if tatasky has removed the channels they may be removed by other dth in near future if the tatasky don't add it back because tatasky is having bigger market share compare to other dth and most popular dth in india and tatasky will never want to lose marketshare and its customer
D2H/DishTv has the largest market share with 42% and they are removing channels every month. Only few important channels are removed by Tata Sky.

Few hours back "Important Notice" was listed in tomorrow's EPG Schedule of Channel 100 , now it has been removed few mins. back and regular service promos or ads r being displayed. Has the deal been renewed? Request members to get more details

Update: TS ready to refund the amount equivalent to Sony Channels for today that have dropped from the base pack (dropped completely/not available on LCN)

This is why i like TS, and they have proved again
Many members here have got refund for the channels dropped.
Its not as easy as you say Anish bro. May be for you, but not for us (rest of the members).

I have managed to talked to them twice by now. They promised to refund for the dropped channels but never gave. They used to say it will take upto 24 hrs but i never got, 2 days passed post call so no hope left too.

Different amounts both CC said but never credited to my account. Bunch of liers.

Anyways i didn't needed it badly too, but since you kept saying they are giving, i tried. They agreed but never refunded so thought to mention here.

Last edited:
Its not as easy as you say Anish bro. May be for you, but not for us (rest of the members).

I have managed to talked to them twice by now. They promised to refund for the dropped channels but never gave. They used to say it will take upto 24 hrs but i never got, 2 days passed post call so no hope left too.

Different amounts both CC said but never credited to my account. Bunch of liers.

Anyways i didn't needed it badly too, but since you kept saying they are giving, i tried. They agreed but never refunded so thought to mention here.

True . Even i interacted with them over call few days back, concerned executive raised a service request & promised that backend team will calculate total refund amount applicable for my account post which i will get a callback from them. Max time limit promised for revert back + resolution was 24 hours. Neither happened instead they sent a template e-mail which stated why Sony Channels have been dropped & a standard apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock