Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 331,023
Status
Not open for further replies.
i recharge rs 50 i want to watch what they do with zee and colours

@Bapun Raz bro we have to check if other DTH also have same T&C

If others don't have them its wrong and we have to see that TRAI is informed of this clauses

Last edited:
@Bapun Raz bro are these T&C are from the beginning or they TataSky recently changed it to run from the situation or subscribers. Now TATA brand has become one fake and lie brand.

@Bapun Raz bro are these T&C are from the beginning or they TataSky recently changed it to run from the situation or subscribers. Now TATA brand has become one fake and lie brand.
They updated recently after Sony Channels removal.

don't worry if tatasky has removed the channels they may be removed by other dth in near future if the tatasky don't add it back because tatasky is having bigger market share compare to other dth and most popular dth in india and tatasky will never want to lose marketshare and its customer

Some new terms i found on Tata Sky website under Terms and Conditions

So even if they removed rest of the all Sony channels you can not blame them or they won't be responsible as they have clarified in their website already.

Safe enough game!
@Bapun Raz bro we have to check if other DTH also have same T&C

If others don't have them its wrong and we have to see that TRAI is informed of this clauses

There is a similar condition on Airtel website too. However, it's only applicable for the "Freedom" packs and that too for the channels they have marked as complimentary with a "*". They gave a list of channels as well, that come under this.

Freedom_Packs_Terms.png

Tata Sky's terms are ridiculous and show a careless attitude towards customers. If they have such ridiculous conditions, how can a customer trust them and buy long term packs. This should be immediately reported by the TS customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock