Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 333,315
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need DTH regulations.

Just like how Cable TV has an ACT, we need a law for DTH also which will give more powers to TRAI.

But question is how many cable operators and MSO follow the cable law and TRAI rules

I am on LDP @Siva bro. And if TS removes any important channels I will fight and keep fighting till I get a refund for the channels or reduction in LDP price.

I will even go to TRAI and MIB if needed.

I am on LDP @Siva bro. And if TS removes any important channels I will fight and keep fighting till I get a refund for the channels or reduction in LDP price.

I will even go to TRAI and MIB if needed.
As per those updated terms, you cannot do anything as you are agreeing to them before taking their pack. So, the fight should be to get those terms removed bro.

We need DTH regulations.

Just like how Cable TV has an ACT, we need a law for DTH also which will give more powers to TRAI.

But question is how many cable operators and MSO follow the cable law and TRAI rules

Oh Please Not Again!

Seriously Asking - Do You Aware What You Are Doing?

As per those updated terms, you cannot do anything as you are agreeing to them before taking their pack. So, the fight should be to get those terms removed bro.

Yes. Those terms should be changed. I will read TRAI customer rights in the broadcasting section when I Wil be free.

And then complaint. If TRAI doesn't do anything will will write to MIB

Yes. Those terms should be changed. I will read TRAI customer rights in the broadcasting section when I Wil be free.

And then complaint. If TRAI doesn't do anything will will write to MIB
Once you check, I suggest you to start a petition on change.org and ask all the TS users to sign it.

Once you check, I suggest you to start a petition on change.org and ask all the TS users to sign it.

change.org required 1 lakh minimum signs for it to progress. I doubt it getting much signs.

Its better we do something for DTH as a whole and not 1 operator as in future other operators can also do same

change.org required 1 lakh minimum signs for it to progress. I doubt it getting much signs.

Its better we do something for DTH as a whole and not 1 operator as in future other operators can also do same
I found one petition already on change.org regarding Tata sky dropping Sony channels :) it has 144 supporters as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock