Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,629
Status
Not open for further replies.
The person was saying slang .. so better to remove it for our forum reputation. We not allow such things here.

Reputation is not impacted by such things, we are not promoting any wrong or immoral stuff but infact trying to have a conversation over a important issue which is causing extreme reactions to pour out. This is integral to the purpose of running a forum dedicated to this sector, everything shared can't be confined within certain boundaries unless it's illegal. In order to have a mature exchange of views, we need to question the harsh reality rather than turning face away

@dino29 bro, i went through the shared video. As the guy's twitter handle, along with other social media handles says angry xyz.. so whatever rant he is doing is because of that. People who knows the truth won't be behaving like that and posting the same here will give him more attention as the visitors and members of our forum will go and check his tweets.

We try to maintain the forum decorum in a peaceful and healthy way always. We also censor things like bad words because of that. So sharing such videos is beyond our imagination.

People like those can't be changed whatever you try to do. Daily such things pops up on the web and we should decide whether to ignore them or take them.

Infact there are many who never used the services but still bashing because of social media publicity.

We can't do anything for that. If the respective company wants, they can sue them for that. That's the best they can do to stop such issues.

@dino29 bro, Me too watched the video and I felt as if that guy was paid by someone to talk like that. Seriously, what exactly was he trying to do by making his eyes big and staring LOL. Sharing such videos does not help in anyway for the topic being discussed on this thread. You might have got replies to your post saying that was wrong on the guy's part and you already knew that. And the kids and teens who are browsing the forum would have ruined their evening by watching such an abusive video. BTW, If you search on the internet thousands of such abusive videos will be there for every single topic we discuss here, that doesn't mean we share them and discuss about them, No!! We are a family friendly forum, so let's please stick to the basics.

And as you have mentioned in your post "Losing temper is never solution"

@dino29 bro, i went through the shared video. As the guy's twitter handle, along with other social media handles says angry xyz.. so whatever rant he is doing is because of that. People who knows the truth won't be behaving like that and posting the same here will give him more attention as the visitors and members of our forum will go and check his tweets.

We try to maintain the forum decorum in a peaceful and healthy way always. We also censor things like bad words because of that. So sharing such videos is beyond our imagination.

People like those can't be changed whatever you try to do. Daily such things pops up on the web and we should decide whether to ignore them or take them.

Infact there are many who never used the services but still bashing because of social media publicity.

We can't do anything for that. If the respective company wants, they can sue them for that. That's the best they can do to stop such issues.

Thanks for replying & clearly explaining ur stand on this Bapun Bro. I totally understand what you have tried to convey in the above post and almost in complete agreement with you. Yes, i should have gone thru this person's twitter timeline before posting the video here, lots of fame seekers and paid influencers out there yearning to get attention & one needs to be very cautious before providing a platform to them and promoting their malicious agenda. Though i must confess that there are many genuine subscribers too who are indulging in very abusive behaviour while putting their points forward, my intention was to condemn this and request people to adopt a more cordial way of letting their service provider know about their inconvenience. Still feel that if there is a valid reason for sharing content which is inappropriate for general audience then a safeguard system should be developed instead of simply banning stuff

Still feel that if there is a valid reason for sharing content which is inappropriate for general audience then a safeguard system should be developed instead of simply banning stuff
If your expectation is to allow the content, but whoever is viewing the content of the post should get a warning (Like what happens for 18+ videos on YouTube) to confirm that they are matured enough to view it, then unfortunately it is not possible bro.

In your case, the video was embedded from a 3rd party site, so no question of controlling the content at all since it will show how twitter wants us to show.

Apart from that, even if they are posted here directly, currently we don't have any option to make the content as sensitive so it would show only to people who opt to view. So it is not something we can do as of now. But who knows about the future. If something like that comes to our forum software, I will be more than glad to roll it out here (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bros 9 days have passed. TataSky is still doing their manmarziya. They are so adamend and rude from their side. And as a genuine customer for 2 yrs paying subscription money in time or pre paying for semi/ annual subscription I am not getting any genuine response from their CC. Nor they are paying back the refund nor they are activating the delegated channel. As I call they mostly cut the call or they say that popular channels are active. Who are they to decide on my behalf that which channels popular which are not. I had been very polite to CC but now I am losing my temper.

Seems I should have stayed with Sun direct:blush:, after paying money also I am not getting relevant sports hd and sony BBC earth hd:wall:, sony espn and sony six hd's ridiculous Sun direct was way better in giving channels in lowest packages and also ala carte is cheap there compared to tata:angry:

Seems I should have stayed with Sun direct:blush:, after paying money also I am not getting relevant sports hd and sony BBC earth hd:wall:, sony espn and sony six hd's ridiculous Sun direct was way better in giving channels in lowest packages and also ala carte is cheap there compared to tata:angry:
You should have opted for airtel bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock