Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,988
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year I had been to Spain. Hardly 1% of population could understand or speak in english there. I had very tough time at ordering something to eat because I didn't knew the language(spanish). And here a post is getting deleted because some writes in Hindi the most widely used language in our country. We were british slaves. We deserved that.
We are only asking the members to provide translation in English so that everyone on the forum can understand what's in the post. We had this discussion several times and the decision of making English as mandatory was made in the best interests of the forum. Please do not raise the language issue here.

We are only asking the members to provide translation in English so that everyone on the forum can understand what's in the post. We had this discussion several times and the decision of making English as mandatory was made in the best interests of the forum. Please do not raise the language issue here.
So this forum is not for those people who are Indians but do not understand english language. Well done keep it up.

Last edited:
So this forum is not for those people who are Indians but do not understand english language. Well done keep it up.
Your level of understanding is exemplary!! As you said 99% of people in Spain speaks in Spanish. But in India, can you force people to speak one language! There should be some common medium to communicate. So english plays the role here. Use your brain sometimes,it really helps.. And moreover, your language related comments are completely irrelevant to this post.

Guys this thread is not the place for fight over languages. We have to fight against the injustice that both Sony and TataSky had put upon us the subscribe.

Sony Rox HD and M TV Beats HD are my favorites. Missing Sony Rox HD. This is very bad ! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock