Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,625
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately in my village most of the dealers told we don't know about there packages also they have some problems activating or fixing issues from Airtel so only bought sky
From my experience, Airtel PQ is not very good, you might be getting better PQ in Sun direct.

Today 9th day has gone but not comeback Sony channels..it's very shemfull for tatasky I didn't expect this type of removal..I am very sad that I am a looser dth brand customer...

Still no updates from tata sky side they are giving same useless reply again & again in chats and through phone.

---------Post Removed---------
MOD Note : English translation not given

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi brothers, anyone facing issue in seeing channels being provided on RIO basis due to ongoing tussle? I had subscribed to India Today channel by giving missed call when it was readded, as per terms we need to follow this process at the beginning of each calendar month but strangely since last 2 days India Today channel is automatically getting deactivated & i have to give missed call on a daily basis. Anyone else facing such problem? Other chs being provided under this system are not part of my current subscription hence unable to comment on them. Please check & share ur experience. Is this a technical glitch or some tactic by Tata Sky to reduce burden of paying money to Sony?

Okay. But translate in English. :tup:
Last year I had been to Spain. Hardly 1% of population could understand or speak in english there. I had very tough time at ordering something to eat because I didn't knew the language(spanish). And here a post is getting deleted because some writes in Hindi the most widely used language in our country. We were british slaves. We deserved that.

Today i get 2nd time same msg from Tata Sky...
Source

Yes How Tata Sky comes to conclusion Sony Rox HD and Sony mix are not popular and not required.In fact off topic Dishtv also refuses to add Sony Rox HD.Dont know how they come to conclusion music channels are not popular and not required..Airtel recently dropped 2 music channels and D2h has no HD music channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock