Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,794
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony Max just airs dubbed south indian movies without caring about people like me who would rather like watching a nice YRF or other post 2000 movies on this channel. Looking forward to hearing ur side. :)
I too don't tune to Max because of over dose of South films. But they are not that bad, i watch them when someone else control the remote and tune to those channels.
If you want to watch a YRF or niche Hindi movie, get up at 5:30am and watch Sony Max HD (that is, on JioTV or some other platform as TS won't add it any time soon). Maybe Max HD is mostly South but at least it has the sense to show Hindi movies in the early morning and classic 1960s-1990s movies late at night (1am). Plus 'The Making' of movies like Tumhari Sulu, Hindi Medium and all the YRF movies.
Clearly have memories of those days when we had just 3 options for music channels in Hindi - 702 for MTV, 701 for Channel V, 703 for 9XM & 705 for E24 which aired mix Bollywood + Music content
Malayalam people suffered the worst. 861: Surya TV, 863: Kiran TV, 864: Asianet, 866: Asianet News. FOUR channels. For all these years I have believed that TS's achhe din started in August 2013 when they added a bunch of new Malayalam channels starting with Asianet Plus on 867 and Asianet Movies on 868. Since then (until the big Sony removal) they have continuously added channels and not many big removals except 9XO and Odia news channel MBC TV (now readded), among others. Not including the most recent removal of Jonack, etc.

Last edited:
Ts forgot to update this part of website

This is still a minor issue, check the "Make My Pack" section where info is all jumbled up. If u click on say Hindi Movies option for getting a-la-carte pricing details then it will direct u to page of some other genre.

Bros I had put my hard earned money in these companies as pre paid subscription amount by totally reading their terms and conditions. But now these companies are cheating their customers without any information and they are asking to active the channels by giving missed call for what we had already paid these thing are not digesting in my stomach. I live in eastern part of the country and have access to Nababharat times or the other newspaper in which they have published the notice. Now some bros are telling just to chill as for them those channels which are removed are not important but for me as a rightful subscriber who had paid his money in time those channels are very important. I am putting my money in present day not in those years which had passed. So I want my channels back.

So guys fight ended and Sony channels are rest in peace 10 feet under. And now new fight started with Times Networks. The two companies remains adamend with their egos and we customers can do nothing to them rather sit back foolishly and wait for their daya. :wall::angry:

So guys fight ended and Sony channels are rest in peace 10 feet under. And now new fight started with Times Networks. The two companies remains adamend with their egos and we customers can do nothing to them rather sit back foolishly and wait for their daya. :wall::angry:
Now every broadcaster has opportunity to go against Tata Sky and even ZEE and Indiacast will definitely not agree, what Tata Sky is going to do. :unsure:

guys
missing spn channels wont come back on tatasky ?
its final and confirmed ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock