Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,787
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony have issue with all or all have issue with sony, big confusion. They are telecasting some good program good sports and many more but don't know what is the issue between them. if you see dish TV also telecast sony channels at promotional basis. Ten channels are not in any base pack
tatasky also removed.

DishTV is getting Sony Mix free of cost as it is part of DD free DTH,so Sony can not demand money for that channel
We don't know the deal of Sony Mix with Dish TV. I doubt it will be free for Dish TV just because of DD Free Dish. They must be having some contract with the Sony Network about this channel. Maybe they are paying less for this channel compared to other DTH

No Sayed bro all 70-80 channels by DD Dth is recieved by DishTV free of cost as same is available to every body in India free of cost,if you are so particular about some Sony channels you can install DD free Dth that may cost less than Rs1000 to enjoy these channels

Sony Network is hurting Tata Sky and the customer badly :( I mostly watch the Sony TV HD in Hindi drama channels and Sony Pix HD for movies. Without these channels, DTH is not of much use for me with respect to Sony Network channels

Tata Sky laga dala to life barabt kardala...I am change of Tata sky and new connection add my home Videocon d2h very good service......
Don't buy D2H HD box, instead buy HD NXT box of Dish TV which u can use on D2H HD and on Dish TV too if you want to convert to Dish TV later on. One box can be useful for two DTH.

You were never a Tata Sky subscriber AFAIK. I have checked your account history and even your posts were never made under Tata Sky section.

Why trying to defame Tata Sky intentionally? Do it if you have valid reasons but don't do it to promote other company.

One more time this happens and you will be thrown out of the forum.

Remember your double face statement: Change My DTH
how you know the member details which dth using now and something ??

Update:

Sony & Tata Sky Discussion going on. Sony Channels may come back before or After Diwali.
So the discussion is continuing for more than 50 hours (after your 'Breaking' post)! Expecting another 'Breaking News' from you, something like: TS is considering to bring back removed Sony channels.
I'm more agitated to those who liked your post.

Members can select their currently using DTH services via their user profile. If you keep your profile upto date then it can help us knowing what you are using.
Oh ok. i think you got that data from dth providers.i think about delete this site account because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock