Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,832
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said that I expect end-November.
You didn't get my point! Since you 'liked' that crap* post, it's obvious that you believe it's 'Before or after Diwali'.
*Crap as this quoted phrase doesn't make any sense at all.

You didn't get my point! Since you 'liked' that crap* post, it's obvious that you believe it's 'Before or after Diwali'.
*Crap as this quoted phrase doesn't make any sense at all.
Fine. I liked it because @Deep.S is one of our most esteemed members and he shared whatever timeframe he got from his source. I think it will be a different timeframe. You think the channels will never be readded. Jaisi jiski soch. :tup:

Last edited:
Fine. I liked it because @Deep.S is one of our most esteemed members and he shared whatever timeframe he got from his source. I think it will be a different timeframe. You think the channels will never be readded. Jaisi jiski soch. :tup:
Again saying, it's a 'nothing' post. I would have said the same thing even if Bapun bro posted that.
I think the channels are gone for good!
This is more a frustration than belief. I know channels will come back, sooner or later.

Again saying, it's a 'nothing' post. I would have said the same thing even if Bapun bro posted that.

This is more a frustration than belief. I know channels will come back, sooner or later.
Bro we all know channels will be back one day but there is no timeline defined as it can take three weeks to 3 years time

Bro we all know channels will be back one day but there is no timeline defined as it can take three weeks to 3 years time
Yes, that's my point! I still failed to understand why everyone is liking someone's post who's timeframe is infinite! In fact, there's no timeframe. If the channels are back today, he (and the followers) will claim prior information credits. If the date is 6 months from now, they'll again! It's simply ridiculous!

Even I think that those channels are gone for long time and not going to comeback soon.

Yes, that's my point! I still failed to understand why everyone is liking someone's post who's timeframe is infinite! In fact, there's no timeframe. If the channels are back today, he (and the followers) will claim prior information credits. If the date is 6 months from now, they'll again! It's simply ridiculous!
Understand your frustration. But it should be directed towards Tata Sky and Sony. Not towards the members of this forum.

Understand your frustration. But it should be directed towards Tata Sky and Sony. Not towards the members of this forum.
I got your point, but frustration just multiplies with such cheap posts by 'Esteemed' member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock