Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,821
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok. i think you got that data from dth providers.i think about delete this site account because of that.
I am astonished with your thinking. Even if i got data from any of the DTH provider (which is very unlikely), how can i find details about yours specially from millions of customers!?

We are a support forum aiming to help people and discuss facts, we never wanted to misuse any user data. We ourselves remove customers subscriber id/vc numbers etc. if some newbies post accidentally.

And lastly, we don't delete user accounts. You should not be registering with us if you don't have faith on us at first place.

I am astonished with your thinking. Even if i got data from any of the DTH provider (which is very unlikely), how can i find details about yours specially from millions of customers!?

We are a support forum aiming to help people and discuss facts, we never wanted to misuse any user data. We ourselves remove customers subscriber id/vc numbers etc. if some newbies post accidentally.

And lastly, we don't delete user accounts. You should not be registering with us if you don't have faith on us at first place.
Now I know.i just update there as I am using tata sky hd.😊

Instead of adding new channels why not just Tata sky think about renew deal with SPN

We will know on 11 November
I think it will be well after that. This is a much more severe case than Fastway as FW is confined to Punjab and Rajasthan whereas TS is pan-Indian. The delay will grow accordingly. I expect end-November.
I think the channels are gone for good!
Dhiraj rakhne mein bhalai hai. It's not that TS has totally lost its mind. Yes, it removed Assam Talks and Jonack, which are important Assamese channels, but on the other hand it is adding UTV HD as it still wants to main its position as the leader in all non-Sony channels. So be patient. :tup:

Last edited:
I think it will be well after that. This is a much more severe case than Fastway as FW is confined to Punjab and Rajasthan whereas TS is pan-Indian. The delay will grow accordingly. I expect end-November.

Dhiraj rakhne mein bhalai hai. It's not that TS has totally lost its mind. Yes, it removed Assam Talks and Jonack, which are important Assamese channels, but on the other hand it is adding UTV HD as it still wants to main its position as the leader in all non-Sony channels. So be patient. :tup:
What about before or after Diwali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock