Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,725
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bros once again SET channel ( ch.no. 130) got blacked out and again they are asking for missed call to activate. Does everyone facing the same problem?
Whenever your pack expires or you renew it, you need to give missed call to activate these channels.

Whenever your pack expires or you renew it, you need to give missed call to activate these channels.
Bro I have got platinum South hd pack semi annual pack which expires on Feb 2019.

Bro I have got platinum South hd pack semi annual pack which expires on Feb 2019.
Then no idea why it happened bro.

Bros once again SET channel ( ch.no. 130) got blacked out and again they are asking for missed call to activate. Does everyone facing the same problem?
Same problem, Sony Ten channels not working for me. Asking to miss call again.

Even i am facing similar issue, channels got automatically unsubscribed and i had to again give missed call. Looks like either Tata Sky is deliberately doing this to create inconvenience/glitches in order to lower Free On Request Activation Count , trying to show poor demand for channels & pay less to Sony or maybe their system is facing some bug or they are working to include them under a new process/present packs. Let's wait what happens. In the past too they have acted tough on broadcasters which took them head on & fought cases against them

Bros Same problem remains today also. Should I wait or call CC and have some heated words exchanges.

Bros Talked to CC regarding SET and Sony ten 1 missed call matter. They activate those channels pretty fast and told me that remaning Sony channels will be back pretty soon as the talks are in last stage.

Bros Talked to CC regarding SET and Sony ten 1 missed call matter. They activate those channels pretty fast and told me that remaning Sony channels will be back pretty soon as the talks are in last stage.

Hope Bro Your Word's Come True.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock