Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,738
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bros Talked to CC regarding SET and Sony ten 1 missed call matter. They activate those channels pretty fast and told me that remaning Sony channels will be back pretty soon as the talks are in last stage.
o really they told that the talks in final stage?

o really they told that the talks in final stage?

I think cust. care exceutive just said this so that Sumo bro is happy & stays with Tata Sky or may be he/she was telling that "Talks with Sony are at final stage & though we tried best but it didn't prove successful hence in "subscriber interest" we will drop remaining 11 channels too very soon." Sumo bro got carried away after listening to first line & said Thank You mid way before disconnecting to share BIG News (as he conceived) here.
If Sumo bro would have continued conversation then executive would have also told "We will maintain same price point of base packs at present even after dropping channels & continue to add more channels so that you are never short of entertainment". After this hope of Good News would have turned doubly sad & maybe Sumo Bhai's language wrestling skills would have been evoked & he would be given Rs. 15 as refund after verbal battle . Chalo jo hua , sahi hua . Sony Sony baatein karte jaao aur never say Tata as Sky is the limit.

Note - Please take my post with pinch of humour, there is no intention to hurt feelings or sentiments of any individual nor to defame any company. All the conversation mentioned is fictious and just for entertainment purpose. I don't undertake responsibility for any disputes arising out of this. Any resemblance to actual interaction is purely coincidental. :)

Last edited:
Bros once again SET channel ( ch.no. 130) got blacked out and again they are asking for missed call to activate. Does everyone facing the same problem?
me too.

I think, some member already posted their T&C for activating these channels, these channels will get deactivated every month and we have to call each month to get it activated again,

I think, some member already posted their T&C for activating these channels, these channels will get deactivated every month and we have to call each month to get it activated again,
I was that member who posted that thing. But his case/issue is different. As he said his package is till Feb 2019 and its not month end yet too. So TS intentionally did it or due to any bug. And another few members too faced same issue.

I was that member who posted that thing. But his case/issue is different. As he said his package is till Feb 2019 and its not month end yet too. So TS intentionally did it or due to any bug. And another few members too faced same issue.
Then they should have deactivated the channels from next month, then tata sky might be intentionally doing it or it could be due to bug.

Tata Sky is deliberately doing this to create inconvenience/glitches in order to lower Free On Request Activation Count , trying to show poor demand for channels & pay less to Sony
After seeing many users facing the same issue, i am also thinking it is because above reason.

Mee too facing the issue

If out of a very small base of Tata Sky subscribers present on this forum as memebers, so many are reporting facing this issue then surely some thing is up on the cards in next few days. Either it will be a very good news or a possible mega fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock