Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,778
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro I second the statement of @Pranab bro. It is actually a statement with zero value in it. These kind of statements are used to lure new customers. Don't fall into it. Until and unless we get an official confirmation on this, every generic statement with absurd timeframes should be ignored.
they also told offer is there for 12months Rs.4000/- something like that but i didnt even fully asked what is the offer.

don't go with any new annual offers with tata sky now, you will suffer, customer care people will tell anything to attract customers.

What about the deal with zee? Is it renewed? They were also advertising channels will be discontinued...

Yes .. that's the story with me also.
Hi All,
I am new to this forum. I had a real argument with the TS CC, later they refunded me around 300 INR, charges for 12 months. Not sure, how they have arrived at that amount, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock