Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,733
Status
Not open for further replies.
After 1st nov. Sony channels come back one of Tata sky dth provider saying to me.
They will never say that to anyone. They won't be providing date for such a thing.

You might be new to this DTH field but its more than 10 years we are in forums and such lies are often been played by members to gain attention.

No offence to you, but what you said doesn't seems true, even at a first look. If possible provide any proof, of your chat or call recording. Else, accept you did it for some silly reason.

People emotions are attached with such news, so it is not acceptable to make such prank. Atleast i won't be allowing anything like that here.

They will never say that to anyone. They won't be providing date for such a thing.

You might be new to this DTH field but its more than 10 years we are in forums and such lies are often been played by members to gain attention.

No offence to you, but what you said doesn't seems true, even at firsr look. If possible provide any proof, of your chat or call recording. Else, accept you did it for some silly reason.

People emotions are attached with such news, so it is not acceptable to make such prank. Atleast i won't be allowing anything like that here.
Exactly. Me and @Pranab bro already told the same thing. These generic statements are of absolute no value. Often made,to lure new customer or retain customer base.

@Pranab bro, your call.

After 1st Nov. is infinity period time. So he is another player in this crap game!🤦‍♂️
This is not only some indefinite timeframe, this is a kind of statement that companies like TS, Airtel or Dish TV will never make officially. Even yesterday when I was having discussion with CC regarding sony chanels got unsubscribed automatically- I asked them that when the rest of the lot are coming back, they said we don't have that information right now. If any development is there will be shared accordingly. So it is extremely hard to believe that someone from TS, having some official stature will make this kind of statement.

Last edited:
@Bapun Raz bro, I feel @Subha_007 bro already spoke my mind.
These statements are really irritating and disturbing when we're already in the middle of such agony and stress.
Also like to mention, few veteran member's statement like TS removed inconsequential channels and we can live without it. This is simply $¥€¢**$$. Any member or any service provider can't decide (read dictate) which channel (s) one watch or can't live without. It's better I leave it here before I go real insane.
*No need to find out any word from the symbols, it's just an expression.

Last edited:
Can anyone inform what is the validity of Sony channels which are activated by giving missed call? I had activated Sony,Sony Ten1,Sony Ten2, Sony Ten3, Sony Six, Sony Max & Sony SAB During Second week of this month. But all these channels disappeared today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock