Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,747
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony channels got deactivated and it was asking for miss call (My pack: platinum pack semi-annual). Had chat with cc to activate all those channels again. :mad:

Can anyone inform what is the validity of Sony channels which are activated by giving missed call? I had activated Sony,Sony Ten1,Sony Ten2, Sony Ten3, Sony Six, Sony Max & Sony SAB During Second week of this month. But all these channels disappeared today.
Please refer previous posts, It's happening to everyone, though TS previously mentioned we need to do this excercise only once a month (still they're saying the same - We have received your request. Sony SAB channel will be activated shortly. Please keep the set top box on. Calling helpline or giving missed call again will not be necessary). I've exhausted my words to express my disgustments.

Last edited:
@Bapun Raz bro, I feel @Subha_007 bro already spoke my mind.
These statements are really irritating and disturbing when we're already in the middle of such agony and stress.
Also like to mention, few veteran member's statement like TS removed inconsequential channels and we can live without it. This is simply $¥€¢**$$. Any member or any service provider can't decide (read dictate) which channel (s) one watch or can't live without. It's better I leave it here before I go real insane.
*No need to find out any word from the symbols, it's just an expression.

True @Pranab bro. I agree with you completely on this.

Strong actions should be taken against the forum members who are trying to create chaos by false statements (only to grab attentions), specially in these desperate situations. It's also cheap if they even feel it doing jokingly or unknowingly!
We've seen reputed members (even staffs) getting their dues after making blunders.

i just said what he said to me if you want the mobile no. i give it to you.He is In tata sky office here.
I also thinking he is lieing everyone in tata sky now lieing :mad::mad::mad::mad:

All my sony channels got deactivated again today. Now i will have to ask CC again to activate.

If Sony channels are still not yet added in the package and even by calling tata Sky channels not adding in the package and for every month we have to make calls to Tata Sky for the channels then I think it's better to switch the DTH provider

I think TataSky is feeling the heat of Jio FTTH and they are not in a mood to renew the agreement with SPN. Ad they fear of huge losses. I will wait till 15th November as my subscription end then surely I will jump out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock