Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 331,102
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sony channels are still not yet added in the package and even by calling tata Sky channels not adding in the package and for every month we have to make calls to Tata Sky for the channels then I think it's better to switch the DTH provider
It's everyday! Also you don't know when channel disappears. You're in a middle of some interesting show and it's blackout! You need at least 2-3 minutes to get the channel back. There were also weird situations when after (missed) calling and/or WhatsApp Messege, you don't get the channel back (though you got the activation confirmation message).

It's everyday! Also you don't know when channel disappears. You're in a middle of some interesting show and it's blackout! You need at least 2-3 minutes to get the channel back. There were also weird situations when after (missed) calling and/or WhatsApp Messege, you don't get the channel back (though you got the activation confirmation message).
Day before yesterday when I bashed them because of the sony chanels getting unsubscribed automatically, they replied- it might be technical glitch. Don't know when their 'technical glitch' will stop bothering us.

The new banner on Sony channels dont show any miss call numbers. Only SMS and whatsapp codes.

The new banner on Sony channels dont show any miss call numbers. Only SMS and whatsapp codes.
Dont know when this drama will comes to an end ,ok lets hope for the best for next hearing by TDSAT on November 11 on this issue.

May be they are doing this so that they know how many users are opting for Sony channels and based on this they can go ahead and sign new agreement with SPN based on the viewership

Last edited:
On 25th again my sabtv got deactivated, activated it using WA instantly.

May be tata sky bluffing sony by showing more number of subscribers demanding for Sony by deactivating channels twice for some users don't know how it will be beneficial to ts...sounds funny but it's my thought

Mine were also deactivated so activated all available channels in my package (11) via chat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock