Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 331,039
Status
Not open for further replies.
And, i missed KBC half part because of this issue on Thursday. :sleep:
I feel it started as issue between Tata Sky and Sony but slowly it is turning out to be Tata Sky vs its customers.

I am badly missing Sony BBC Earth and Max HD, personally I was ready to pay more if Tata Sky would have increased price for those instead of dropping them completely.

I feel it started as issue between Tata Sky and Sony but slowly it is turning out to be Tata Sky vs its customers.

I am badly missing Sony BBC Earth and Max HD, personally I was ready to pay more if Tata Sky would have increased price for those instead of dropping them completely.
Sony BBC Earth is an unfair decision... They have very good content compared to others....

Waiting for all Sony reactivation especially Sony ESPN HD and Sony BBC earth hd

Received Refund for November

Waiting for all Sony reactivation especially Sony ESPN HD and Sony BBC earth hd
Bro,Really you expecting that they will readd all the channels ahh i am not think so that this issue will be solved soon.

Sony channels not coming back on tatasky again as per circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock