Sad News Many Sony channels removed from Tata Sky due to breakdown in contract negotiations (Sony Six HD Readded)

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,172
  • Views: Views 329,587
Status
Not open for further replies.
Between Tata Sky & SPN

That Deal Is Not Only The Issue!

There Are So Many Hidden Things
I read somewhere that Sony participated in IPL to increase bid price and create loss for Star. So if that's true, Sony is now harvesting what they sowed.

Dear All,
I dont know why so many friends are criticizing my post as i dont see it offensive to anyone,i am also a TS subscriber and i am disappointed/frustrated as anyone of you.

I just expressed my grief according to the situation e.g channels being unsubscribed automatically and no new of additions, war still continued on social media between TS/SPN.

Being a TS customer and member of this forum since years, if i dont have any mandate to comment my opinion, i will not post anything again to please my friends and hope everyone will be happy.

Just for your information, i have many other toys to enjoy Indian content otherthan TS e.g. IPTV and other DTH,s like Videocon and Dish TV installed at my home and i watched yesterday Aus vs RSA match on BT sport because there was not HD feed available on TS/Videocon.

I hardly get time to watch TV as i am working in Multinational Company on top management level.

Dear All,
I dont know why so many friends are criticizing my post as i dont see it offensive to anyone,i am also a TS subscriber and i am disappointed/frustrated as anyone of you.

I just expressed my grief according to the situation e.g channels being unsubscribed automatically and no new of additions, war still continued on social media between TS/SPN.

Being a TS customer and member of this forum since years, if i dont have any mandate to comment my opinion, i will not post anything again to please my friends and hope everyone will be happy.

Just for your information, i have many other toys to enjoy Indian content otherthan TS e.g. IPTV and other DTH,s like Videocon and Dish TV installed at my home and i watched yesterday Aus vs RSA match on BT sport because there was not HD feed available on TS/Videocon.

I hardly get time to watch TV as i am working in Multinational Company on top management level.
I didn't criticize you bro. I am on the same boat. Did a LTR :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock