Discussion Marathi Movies Updates and General Discussion

I dont know this much about movies but if they bring South & Disney marvel movies in Star Pravah Picture it will be great.
But Still It Is not Comfortable That Aditya Movies Doing For which Channel
80% It's star Pravah Picture
But We Can't say anything As of now
They Will Air Marvel+ Disney For Sure

But Still It Is not Comfortable That Aditya Movies Doing For which Channel
80% It's star Pravah Picture
But We Can't say anything As of now
They Will Air Marvel+ Disney For Sure
What I think if Star Pravah Pictures does something new and gives more good content then Zee Talkies then they may become No.1 they can dub Disney+Marvel movies, Good Hollywood, South Indian dubbed movies as well as produce new Marathi movies which Zee Talkies too does. At last I will say audience like to watch something new those same movies that too in repetitive mode by Zee Talkies is very boring finally getting a good movie channel from another Big network.

What I think if Star Pravah Pictures does something new and gives more good content then Zee Talkies then they may become No.1 they can dub Disney+Marvel movies, Good Hollywood, South Indian dubbed movies as well as produce new Marathi movies which Zee Talkies too does. At last I will say audience like to watch something new those same movies that too in repetitive mode by Zee Talkies is very boring finally getting a good movie channel from another Big network.
Zee has highest movie right in marathi but they not using it well and proper line up. From last 5 to 6 days Zee Talkies SD channel airing old classic movies and Zee Talkies HD channel airing new movies. Also another thing is Zee has started converting old movies in HD format. Recently I saw old movies like Majha Pati Crorepati , Tujhi Majhi Jamali Jodi, Sarkarnama, Khatyal Sasu Nathal Soon etc. airing on Zee Talkies HD and picture quality was superb.

As per my opinion Zee should create proper line up for new movies, old movies and dubbed movies. As currently they having 4 movies channels (3 SD + 1HD) i.e. Zee Talkies, Zee Talkies HD, Zee Chitramandir, Zee Yuva (currently yuva is airing movies all day). So they should use it properly. For latest movies and new premiers they should use Zee Talkies SD & HD as premium channel, For old/golden erra movies they can use Zee Chitramandir (for this they have to available the channel on all platforms). For dubbed movies they can use Zee Yuva. They should shift Kirtan Programmes on Zee Vajwa, as the program is basically relate with songs also Kirtan programmes are famous in rural areas, so it will be helpful to grown Zee Vajwa's Viewership.

Bahubali The Conclusion coming soon on Shemaroo Marathibana mentioned in the ending as Bahubali The Conclusion Lavkarach
Excited for Bahubali 2 :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Bahubali The Conclusion coming soon on Shemaroo Marathibana mentioned in the ending as Bahubali The Conclusion Lavkarach
Excited for Bahubali 2 :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Dubbing quality and picture quality was awesome. Also songs are translated well with respect to marathi language and grammar rules. Voice overs also excellent. I feeling as I am watching original marathi movie not dubbed once.

Review:
Yes dubbing was awesome I will give 9.8 out of 10.
1) Songs were awesome - Manohari (some place it was down rest it was best), Pancha pranatala (it was very beautiful song), Dhagdage hi Cheeta (superb), dhivara (needed some improvement still it's dubbing and beautiful song).
2) Dialogues of All Lead Actors were good.
3) background music was on other level 👍.
all dubbing artists along with team did best job expecting more such good movies from shemaroo entertainment in Marathi ☺.

Last edited:
Jhimma movie is released in Full Maharashtra story seems good and songs are on other level
zWp0Fh2.jpg

Jhimma movie is released in Full Maharashtra story seems good and songs are on other level
zWp0Fh2.jpg
They are doing good promotion for this film in Star Pravah in Mulgi Jhali Ho Wedding Mahaepisode they are going to make Special appearance also they have came in bigg boss Marathi now CHYD is left but i thik it's popularity have gone down so they didn't want to promote their movie in Zee Marathi.

zWp0Fh2.jpg
Maybe Movie rights with Star Pravah or else Zee takes mostly all Marathi movies rights also Sony Marathi. Star network launching Star Pravah Pictures so they may be taking new movie rights.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock