Discussion Marathi Movies Updates and General Discussion

Yes. Specifically but Pravah Pictures not launched still. Considering the reach of Star Pravah and its number 1 position. Pravah Pictures and Star Pravah will simultaneously premiere the movie. I also think that Pavankhind, and other movies would soon premiere On Star Network channels
Yess, and they can take many movies from zee too, as Sony did it before

I have watched Pawankhind movie in theatre today and I saw a short intro of upcoming marathi movie channel Star Pravah Picture. The graphics are little bit same as star pravah. In background music i haven't heard clearly but the words like chala chala jauya picture la (meaning, let's go for movie) etc are used there. Star Pravah Picture is satellite partner for film Pawankhind.

I have watched Pawankhind movie in theatre today and I saw a short intro of upcoming marathi movie channel Star Pravah Picture. The graphics are little bit same as star pravah. In background music i haven't heard clearly but the words like chala chala jauya picture la (meaning, let's go for movie) etc are used there. Star Pravah Picture is satellite partner for film Pawankhind.
Any idea about the launch.. Its delayed a lot. Please anyone record and post it here.

The makers of the most anticipated Marathi film, 'Chandramukhi', announce the lead actress - the gorgeous Amruta Khanvilkar as Chandramukhi, and the acting-powerhouse Adinath Kothare as Daulat Deshmane. The film is directed by Prasad Oak and will be a musical treat by Ajay Atul
Source

YXFutAy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock