Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 684,080
POiJqUp.jpg

New Reality Show Maharashtra's Best Dancer is very good show with judges Dharmesh and Pooja Sawant and is presented very well.
I hope this show becomes successful and no.1 and gives tough fight to CHYD and other shows.

It would be good if it would be on weekends then on Mon-Tue. Sony Marathi Non fictions are good they are also bringing good movies they are only weak in Fictions. If their fiction line up becomes good obviously other non fictions and movies will work for them.

I think upcoming Serials (in pipeline)on
Star Pravah may be Mohor and kharkuto remakes. (Balance of fictions for rural and urban audience).

I think upcoming Serials (in pipeline)on
Star Pravah may be Mohor and kharkuto remakes. (Balance of fictions for rural and urban audience).
Right now star pravah stomach is full with hit fiction shows so they will not plan any new show after tujhya ishkacha naadkhula.....it will be better if they concentrate on non fictions nd movies library

Right now star pravah stomach is full with hit fiction shows so they will not plan any new show after tujhya ishkacha naadkhula.....it will be better if they concentrate on non fictions nd movies library

Yes they should bring cooking show and Pravah Superstar at week days and Good non fictions like Game shows, singing/dance show on weekends.

They should also focus on movies.
They should start South/English dubbing and Marathi movies on their channel and then they can launch a movie channel named Star Pravah Movies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom