Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 684,070
A lot negativity by you of star Pravah.. I don't know why.. Why are u expecting so much shows from them..wait man.. Its not easy as u speak.. U don't have even expect anything from.. We audience we are just for enjoying there shows.. Talk about zee and colors.. Its enough for star as of now.. U are insane man seriously.. U really have high expectations..
Yes as they are taking baby steps toward non fiction so it was kinda expected that it will not be good show but closing show in just month period is not ok
Im sure in 2021 they will definitely strengthen their non fictions its just wait n watch game

A lot negativity by you of star Pravah.. I don't know why.. Why are u expecting so much shows from them..wait man.. Its not easy as u speak.. U don't have even expect anything from.. We audience we are just for enjoying there shows.. Talk about zee and colors.. Its enough for star as of now.. U are insane man seriously.. U really have high expectations..

From next time tag and say and this is not a place to fight and abuse, Control your anger.
Check other forums for eg. Kannada serials, etc forums their also people talk about channel improvements and expect because we can't sit like dumb and hide where they are weak!
Not only you but I am also a part of the audience and I have right to demand and also I can expect.

Correct yourself I don't have any negativity for Star Pravah as much you have for Colors and Zee Marathi which was clear from your posts when I was posting about new serials of This channels. You only want Star Pravah monopoly and this channels to be out of race.

I want all channels to give tough fight to each other and not only Star Pravah. Currently star pravah also has some weak points and I am reminding them and want them to improve.

First understand and then speak.
If you want to abuse and show your anger then show it in different place as this is not the right place.
And stop supporting single network.

And listen I am Fan of Star Pravah I appreciate them for their fictions but I also want them to improve and do best. I am fan that doesn't mean I will not tell them where they are wrong, less or are back.

Last edited:
But before some days in one article they told that it is going to launch in January 2021
Bro even if bb hindi ends in jan 2021 then also it will take time to rennovate set of bb for upcoming bbm then after that bbm will launch in feb march

Bro even if bb hindi ends in jan 2021 then also it will take time to rennovate set of bb for upcoming bbm then after that bbm will launch in feb march

But the BBM people have reveled that it will launch in December end or in January 2021 what about it?
May be the Set will be different for Marathi!

Same is gonna happen in Tamil - Malayalam as well!
Tamil BB4 will end in January, and the same house will renovated for Malayalam BB3 and the show will start on February it seems!

From next time tag and say and this is not a place to fight and abuse, Control your anger.
Check other forums for eg. Kannada serials, etc forums their also people talk about channel improvements and expect because we can't sit like dumb and hide where they are weak!
Not only you but I am also a part of the audience and I have right to demand and also I can expect.

Correct yourself I don't have any negativity for Star Pravah as much you have for Colors and Zee Marathi which was clear from your posts when I was posting about new serials of This channels. You only want Star Pravah monopoly and this channels to be out of race.

I want all channels to give tough fight to each other and not only Star Pravah. Currently star pravah also has some weak points and I am reminding them and want them to improve.

First understand and then speak.
If you want to abuse and show your anger then show it in different place as this is not the right place.
And stop supporting single network.

And listen I am Fan of Star Pravah I appreciate them for their fictions but I also want them to improve and do best. I am fan that doesn't mean I will not tell them where they are wrong, less or are back.
Have I abbused you.. Just look at the tone I spoke.. I just feel petty on u always says everything "crap" I don't why.. That was the main point.. Even many forums u always darg any topic at high level without any needs.. I hope u get that.. And no need to tag and says.. Anyone can notice it. I can't see in any anger in any of my post.. Well appreciate everyone's opinions but sometimes u thoughts goes to a different peak.. Even now just look at the way u replied me..

Have I abbused you.. Just look at the tone I spoke.. I just feel petty on u always says everything "crap" I don't why.. That was the main point.. Even many forums u always darg any topic at high level without any needs.. I hope u get that.. And no need to tag and says.. Anyone can notice it. I can't see in any anger in any of my post.. Well appreciate everyone's opinions but sometimes u thoughts goes to a different peak.. Even now just look at the way u replied me..

It's clear that you want to show your anger and fight with me here, last time also when Star Pravah got success and Colors Marathi brought new serials I just said that colors is bringing new serials and I hope they improve, I didn't said anything bad to Pravah still you said in a harsh tone that you do only colors colors and not appreciating star pravah! Have you appreciated my opinion that time and also now! So please dont expect anything!

You think that I drag topics in a thread and without any need then thanks at least I am active and discuss on the ongoing and current topics not like you who don't like to discuss anything and is inactive and who shares useless things.
Try to get involved in discussion about ongoing topics in thread.

And last but not least I am part of audience and I have right to decide like others whether something is wrong or right.

Like you think Colors serials are crap and also you don't expect anything from Zee Marathi at that time I could have also said you same thing like you said to me. Don't expect anything from Colors Marathi then!

Colors show really needs to improve.. Or else it will be tough time for them. If zee talkies will premiers good movies.. Surly colors slip down 4,

Don't expect anything from Colors Marathi.
We audience are enjoying tv shows and though Colors Marathi is lagging behind I strongly feel in near future it will improve it will bring good fictions, non fictions and movies.

Back
Top Bottom