Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 684,070
They should also focus on movies.
They should start South/English dubbing and Marathi movies on their channel and then they can launch a movie channel named Star Pravah Movies.
First they need huge collection of marathi movies then only they can start their movie channel ....hope soon they will acquire many marathi movies to star marathi movie channel

Till 2021 Bigg Boss Marathi will also get launched don't know What will Star Pravah do to compete with BBM.
Only 20+ days are left for 2021 so in this period they cant launch non fiction immediately
Plus that BBM will not affect star pravah in anyway as both bb nd fiction shows audience is quite different during last 2 seasons of BBM it never affected neither ZM(previous leader) or star pravah.....infact during last 2 seasons of bbm star pravah shown growth
So there is nothing to be worry about BBM

I check Instagram memes of Marathi serials and videos many people are saying comedy bemedy is worst show, it's crap, comedians have talent but writers are worst, it's poor show.

I hope Star Pravah off airs this show soon and they bring good non fictions like Pravah superstar and cooking show in week days and singing/dancing and reality show on weekends.

I check Instagram memes of Marathi serials and videos many people are saying comedy bemedy is worst show, it's crap, comedians have talent but writers are worst, it's poor show.

I hope Star Pravah off airs this show soon and they bring good non fictions like Pravah superstar and cooking show in week days and singing/dancing and reality show on weekends.
Bro iknw its crap show but tv doesnt work like this they cant close the show just within 1 month .....they need atleast 3-4 month to prove their worth if that doesnt happen they sure it will go off air

I hope star pravah brings marathi version of Dance plus as it big hit on star plus....plus its only hindi dance reality show which stands out from all other melodrama dance reality shows

Bro iknw its crap show but tv doesnt work like this they cant close the show just within 1 month .....they need atleast 3-4 month to prove their worth if that doesnt happen they sure it will go off air

I hope star pravah brings marathi version of Dance plus as it big hit on star plus....plus its only hindi dance reality show which stands out from all other melodrama dance reality shows

Dance + is coming soon on star maa also same is needed for Marathi on Star Pravah.
Also they can bring any music show like Start Music Or Superstar Singer.
It's timing should be 8pm and on weekends.
One game show or talk show with fun and games should be there at 9pm.
At 7pm they can show one good serial for 1 hour that too only on Saturday on Sunday.
At 6pm they can bring cooking show and at 12 and 3pm they can bring movies.

A lot negativity by you of star Pravah.. I don't know why.. Why are u expecting so much shows from them..wait man.. Its not easy as u speak.. U don't have even expect anything from.. We audience we are just for enjoying there shows.. Talk about zee and colors.. Its enough for star as of now.. U are insane man seriously.. U really have high expectations..

Back
Top Bottom