Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 684,000
Can anyone tell me that Anji character of Sahakutumba Sahaparivar ( mullai of star vijay) becomes bad or negative in future or not?
Because Audience will not like to watch her being bad or doing negative role.
The serial is interesting and good to watch bcz of her only!

It's ok for audience if Avni becomes bad or Negative role in Future as mostly people here hate her bcz she always fights with everyone in the family and mostly with her big daughter in law, her mother in law and small brother in law.

But one thing I will like to say is Avni is shown good with both positive and negative shades and also with funny shades which is very entertaining and audience loves it!

Last edited:
Both Anji and Avni characters are most loved characters from Sahakutumba Sahaparivar even then Sarita ( the elder daughter in law of that home) as audience likes Anji and Pashyas Chemistry and Avni's Comedy.

I saw one comment of Sahakutumba Sahaparivar on YouTube there someone abused Avni character and said to ki*ll Avni Character in the serial that will help to get more TRP.

People always seeing negative sides of Avni but never seeing positive sides she left her father and also fought with her father for her husband and other family members, she is now fighting with other family members as she is not getting time to spend with her husband, what wrong is she doing? Even she is doing many odd chores as she is from very rich home and she don't have habit of all this!
I was really very angry 😡 after reading that comment.

Third Promo of New upcoming serial of Star Pravah named Tuzya Ishqacha Naadkhula.
Source
Though I don't understand the lyrics, the music of the song seems good!
And I like the title song of Saang Tu Aahes Ka very much! It's title song is fabulous!
I saw one comment of Sahakutumba Sahaparivar on YouTube there someone abused Avni character and said to ki*ll Avni Character in the serial that will help to get more TRP.

People always seeing negative sides of Avni but never seeing positive sides she left her father and also fought with her father for her husband and other family members, she is now fighting with other family members as she is not getting time to spend with her husband, what wrong is she doing? Even she is doing many odd chores as she is from very rich home and she don't have habit of all this!
I was really very angry 😡 after reading that comment.
Can anyone tell me that Anji character of Sahakutumba Sahaparivar ( mullai of star vijay) becomes bad or negative in future or not?
Because Audience will not like to watch her being bad or doing negative role.
The serial is interesting and good to watch bcz of her only!

It's ok for audience if Avni becomes bad or Negative role in Future as mostly people here hate her bcz she always fights with everyone in the family and mostly with her big daughter in law, her mother in law and small brother in law.

But one thing I will like to say is Avni is shown good with both positive and negative shades and also with funny shades which is very entertaining and audience loves it!
Anji character will not turn into a negative character, don't know what does the marathi writer have instore!
In Tamil,all 3 female leads have some uniqueness and all 3 are loved for various reasons and all 3 are equally hated for various reasons (few things of each character)

Gauri should slap her both sister in laws in the same way.
I want Gauri to be Strong as she is shown very weak in Marathi. Don't know about other languages!
Lol, the lead heroine will stay humble, and will only cry for 300 episodes in other versions, don't expect her to slap those sister in laws at this very early stage!

Though I don't understand the lyrics, the music of the song seems good!
And I like the title song of Saang Tu Aahes Ka very much! It's title song is fabulous!

Anji character will not turn into a negative character, don't know what does the marathi writer have instore!
In Tamil,all 3 female leads have some uniqueness and all 3 are loved for various reasons and all 3 are equally hated for various reasons (few things of each character)

Lol, the lead heroine will stay humble, and will only cry for 300 episodes in other versions, don't expect her to slap those sister in laws at this very early stage!

Yes the title song of Saang Tu Aahes Ka is very good even I liked it.

In Marathi I don't think they will show Anji character as negative as its most loved character but Avni Character may become negative as its really needed if she doesn't get love from her family she is only suffering! Mostly her mother in law hates her a lot! Also she doesn't get love from her husband and some other family members.

Gauri beat Jaideep's EX Gf in the promo.
But something is needed to those sister in laws as they don't want Gauri to live happy life and troubles her a lot.

In Tamil,all 3 female leads have some uniqueness and all 3 are loved for various reasons and all 3 are equally hated for various reasons (few things of each character

In Marathi and all South languages there is same Plot. That 3 female leads have uniqueness.

Why zee marathi not bring back singing reality show SAREGAMAPA in marathi. As they had completed successfully 13 seasons in marathi but after launch of CHYD they totally stop Saregamapa in marathi.

Zee Network should improve both Zee Marathi and Zee Yuva channel.
Zee Yuva should either get Shutdown or need to Relaunch with new serials like it had earlier and shows, no need of movies on this channel as this channel focusses on youngsters mostly so movies needed only on Sundays.

Yes they rebranded pravah in 2014-15 only because star jalsha did at same time

Btw have you noticed star jalsha and star pravah are more like TWIN sister channels
1.They both launched in same year with month difference (jalsha in sept 2008 nd pravah in oct 2008)
2.They both are only original regional channels of star india(others came from acquisition) hence they are more close to each other than others
3.They again both launched their HD channels in same 2016 yr again with month difference(star jalsha HD in april 2016 and star pravah HD in may 2016)
4. They both always done their rebranding at same time (1st rebrand around 2014-2015 & 2nd rebrand in 2019)
5. Both pravah nd jalsha every logo is so much similar to each other than other star channels (just coloring is different) remember first logo of jalsha nd pravah they were so similar like jalsha was red nd pravah logo was red
5. Both are strong in fictions nd weak in non fictions
Interesting Facts Above, regarding the acquisition statement is damn true, i feel if Zee wouldn't buyed Alpha Bangla/Marathi I'm sure Star would try to buy the channel to enter these 2 market, seeing the history where they always consider to make acquisition to enter the most of the markets & i feel These 2 Regional Channel which Star Launched & the success they got is totally big! Because when they launched they tried & make a Position of themselves as a true leader beating those old channels which has hold in that market, because Asianet,Vijay,Maa,Suvarna (old) has already had the identity of themselves but Pravah & Jalsha make the identify of their own like Flagship StarPlus.
@Rajpatil98

Back
Top Bottom