Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 684,000
SJ rebranded in June 2012 and was always very consistent but not as much as Star Plus. But after the next rebrand in February 2019 it uas become the most consistent Star channel in terms of graphics.
Even Marathi channel 'Star Pravah' is good for Graphics and it's logo looks great from Star Network.
Bengali channel logo looks like Star Utsav logo but Marathi logo looks new.

Last edited:
Even Marathi channel 'Star Pravah' is good for Graphics from Star Network.
Bengali channel looks like Star Utsav logo but Marathi logo looks new.
Certainly not as much as SJ. Pravah uses different fonts in its BARC ads but Jalsha always sticks to Kohinoor. Pravah HD does not seem to have a countdown timer, which is pretty much compulsory in India (except the Sun network).

Last edited:
Certainly not as much as SJ. Pravah uses different fonts in its BARC ads but Jalsha always sticks to Kohinoor. Pravah HD does not seem to have a countdown timer, which is pretty much compulsory in India.
Sun Network channels other then bengali all channels follow to not show countdown timer.
Here even if that countdown timer is not there no matter as Its one of the favorite channel now of most Maharashtrians.

Star Jalsha rebranded in June 2012 and was always very consistent but not as much as Star Plus. But after the next rebrand in February 2019 it has become the most consistent Star channel in terms of graphics. That is because Star Plus has deteriorated horribly.

Meanwhile Star Pravah rebranded in February 2014 and was never very consistent. It greatly enlarged the wordmark in the logo in 2016, which Jalsha did not do. The HD logo was also different from Jalsha after October 2016. Only with its latest rebrand in December 2019 did it finally become consistent.

Also, Pravah’s first logo was blue and the graphics were blue and orange (like now), but SJ was always red until the 2019 rebrand when it became aqua-green.
Ohh i thought jalsha and pravah both rebranded in 2014....but never knew that jalsha rebranded in 2012

Star Pravah is improving their show Comedy Beemedy its not crap like earlier.
Though they started comedy show for first time it was not good but now they are improving. Hope they will bring other good shows also like Cooking Show, Pravah Superstar, Dance+ or Start Music.
But like Zee, Sony and Colors they should present their non fictions well.
Weakness of Pravah TV is they mostly doesn't present their reality shows well.

Last edited:
In Marathi TV industry mostly all things are there i.e. Fan Pages, TRP of actors, Memes, Before shooting Fun, etc only one thing is not there that is TRP of Marathi serials.
I hope one day we will get TRP of Marathi channels like we get in other languages as its not published only in Marathi! Though the producers and everyone knows it but it not reaches to Audience.

Last edited:
Here on Instagram and FB.
If we go to search for Marathi content if we follow serials then
Mostly there are Zee Marathi Serials Funny Memes or Star Pravah serials Videos( before shooting, Fan base videos, Games and other exciting things).

Mostly Star Pravah is getting Positive response for all Serials even Rang Mazha veghala as some people think it promotes racism but Zee Marathi is getting Negative response for mostly all Serials even Mazha Hoshil Na which is only good serial on Zee Marathi.

Zee Marathi channel needs a revamp with good serials ( if they can't produce good original serials then there are good remakes by Zee too they can utilize them like Star did) also they need to bring Good non fictions other then CHYD and their non ending reality shows like Home Minister and Aamhi Saare Khavayye which crossed 2800+ and 3000+ episodes respectively this 3 shows should continue as they are most loved by audience but other good shows should come on weekends like Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and Dance Maharashtra Dance.
Also Movies is needed there as mostly they are not premiering Movie or showing any good Movie.
I know they will continue Award shows and Celebration Shows ( festivals, events, etc) as they are good in it then all other channels.

Last edited:
I don't think Saang Tu Aahes Ka is complete or Remake of kannada serial. Only plots are same like dead wife wants her husband back but the story is different in Marathi. They are not showing the ghost ( one of the lead actress)

Last edited:
I hope Star Pravah serial Sang Tu Aahes Ka is not illogical as if it will be illogical it will be crap then unlike new upcoming serial of Star Pravah 'tuzya ishqacha naadkhula' which is illogical but entertaining and now it's 6th episode still they didn't show that lead actress ghost!

I think its a crap story everyone is done by lead actors Aatya and their is no such thing as ghost but this type of story should not be there or else it will not be good to watch, only time waste!

Back
Top Bottom